Looking for BF atty

Vapourshark

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi everyone.

I'm looking for a BF atty, I'm in Cape Town and would prefer if it's in Cape Town but if not it's ok.

I have a RM2 and cyclone but looking for something for dual coil builds.

Thanks in advance.

Nuppin V2? there is one floating in the classifieds, think @VapeSnow ?

I think it is either @KieranD from Vape Cartel or @Sir Vape who can make you one. I saw a Derringer b/f floating around not long ago.

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for a BF atty, I'm in Cape Town and would prefer if it's in Cape Town but if not it's ok.

Thanks in advance.

Where did you get your Cyclone?

I think it is either @KieranD from Vape Cartel or @Sir Vape who can make you one. I saw a Derringer b/f floating around not long ago.
It's @JakesSA at Vapeclub that sell them with free bf modding. Got my Marquis bf from there and it's great an a very simple dual coil once you get the hang of it.

@Q-Ball was selling the bf Derringer but not anymore

Hi everyone.

Thanks in advance.
I have a Cyclone. Looks like it can do dual coils. Has the airflow holes for it

I've got a bottom fed atomic if you interested. Pm me if you are. I'm in CPT as well.

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

It's @JakesSA at Vapeclub that sell them with free bf modding. Got my Marquis bf from there and it's great an a very simple dual coil once you get the hang of it.

@Q-Ball was selling the bf Derringer but not anymore
It's not free anymore... You now pay extra to get it BF'ed

Is it not only with the Rogue that Jakes charges extra for?

He did mention is was quite a mission to have that thing bf'd, hence charging extra.

Is it not only with the Rogue that Jakes charges extra for?

He did mention is was quite a mission to have that thing bf'd, hence charging extra.
Yes, that is how I understood it too.

Back