Lost Vape DNA 75 squonker and Vaporesso Transformer RDA

The REO's are not happy... they are eyeing the Therion with much suspicion

Whatever you do, don't take the Reo atty off and try it on the Therion. You'll be sleeping on the couch for a while (vaping in your sleep)

Oh wow I really like the Delirium that came with the Therion... just coiled and wicked it... Dual 24g Nichrome 3mm = 0.3Ω 50 watts... Clouds and pretty good flavour... more time needed but so far it's Great!
Delirium2.jpg

Oh wow I really like the Delirium that came with the Therion... just coiled and wicked it... Dual 24g Nichrome 3mm = 0.3Ω 50 watts... Clouds and pretty good flavour... more time needed but so far it's Great!
View attachment 68789

I agree uncle Rob Its a pretty good RDA, im suprised reviewers have just shoved this RDA one side.

I dont see anything wrong with this RDA besides the long squonk pin which can be sorted in a matter of seconds.

I agree uncle Rob Its a pretty good RDA, im suprised reviewers have just shoved this RDA one side.

I dont see anything wrong with this RDA besides the long squonk pin which can be sorted in a matter of seconds.

Yip I had zero expectations and was really pleasantly surprised! I will fire up the Dremel tomorrow and nuke the extra pin length! :p

Yip I had zero expectations and was really pleasantly surprised! I will fire up the Dremel tomorrow and nuke the extra pin length! :p

Same here, after watching a few reviews on the bf Therion i had no hope in the RDA and ordered 2 other bf attys already.
Im still waiting for those (another 7 weeks a assume :-D)

But since i have no other bf attys i had to use the delirium and was i surprised.

I think when you sometimes have low expectations for something its better :-D

Just tried out my grub screws and they're smooth. Will try this atty tomorrow. Got my Velocity V2 clone on it at the moment. I need to work on my Transformer build. I think my coils are too far down. The air is hitting the top of the coils.
Went through a (squonk) bottle of Hazeworks Scream and a battery already. This mod is a work of art. The Ostrich Leather really adds character.
I'm holding it with the atomiser toward me and firing with my forefinger. Squonking with my thumb. Loving every pull.
Sorry @spiv my fault on the low coils I forgot about the airflow height

I found out now that the grub screws on the Delirium don't close all the way, so 28ga coils don't get trapped properly and fall out. Going to try 26ga. If that doesn't work Claptons it is.

I found out now that the grub screws on the Delirium don't close all the way, so 28ga coils don't get trapped properly and fall out. Going to try 26ga. If that doesn't work Claptons it is.

Ive tried normal wire in various rta,rdta and rda and always change back to my claptons,fused claptons or alien.
Those seem to always give me best flavour.
Im running claptons on the Delirium now at 45w and boy is she good.

Back