Lost Vape Hyperion (formerly scrotum, I mean Scutum)

Muchis

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Excited I am!!!!!

Don't know much more but there's a new DNA chip on the way and that's enough to get me excited!
ca2a133c28a8708b12d73d9e561ab070.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

LostVape Scrotum :D

Expecting balls prices though sadly- the chipset on its own was like $100 when I checked last

I will have to donate the left one from my "Scutum" depending on what the L/V Scutum looks like... hope it's a beauty!!

Don't have any organs in an acceptable condition left to donate, good that newer premium chipsets are being released but sad it will make me and others a vaping dinosaur! If i had not found any faults with products from Lost Vape no doubt one would be winging itself my way but after refusing not to mention an issue with one of their products that couldn't even of been a deal breaker to most because i can't even remember what it was sadly they stopped sending review samples!

Last edited:
Intersting so then following that logic this now LV mod should be a beefy one, kinda like an aegis 21700 mod maybe, look forward to seeing it[/QUOTE

The name is uncomfortably too close to scrotum for my liking!:monoloco:

What if it's a Grus with the dna100c board? Will have to wait and see then, I am interested to see how this piece of ass will look. :ciappa:

Assuming it's a single battery device then
Looks somewhat rugged, plus the cover on the USB port makes it look that way too
The name “Shield” leans that way too...

Had to take a double take, thought it said Lost Vape Scrotum.

Scutum (shield) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Scutum_(shield)

In zoology, the term scute or scutum is used for a flat and hardened part of the anatomy of an animal, such as the shell of a turtle.
;)

Very unlike the other hinted name that offers zero protection and seems to have been designed with the intent to ensure that both occupants (for those with both) remain in close proximity so that they are virtually guaranteed to share in any of life's little and LARGER knocks.

Back