Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Big fat bummer... DNA Chip just stopped working... batteries are fine... tried the Lipo and the 18650 option and dead as a door nail! :(
LV-Duo.JPG

Gorgeous paperweight oom. Hmm could always swop out the chip with a tarnished dna 200 device

OK thanks for all the suggestions guys... when I plug in the USB the screen comes on... resetting to factory settings and updating service pack didn't help... as @Keyaam suggested it appears the battery sin't giving power to the chip...

@kimbo what's the warranty situation? Do I need to send it direct to Lost Vapes?

Hi Rob. I read that there is a small fuse on the board, when I blows you get your situation, yes that, or you can send to me and I will send it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi Rob. I read that there is a small fuse on the board, when I blows you get your situation, yes that, or you can send to me and I will send it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Roger that... will send it off to you asap! Many thanks!

@Rob Fisher all DNA boards have a 1 year warranty on them so I wouldn't fiddle with the fuse cause that will void the warranty.
@Clouds4Days unfortunately the DNA250 is different design board so it wont fit in this casing cause of the buttons.

@Rob Fisher all DNA boards have a 1 year warranty on them so I wouldn't fiddle with the fuse cause that will void the warranty.
@Clouds4Days unfortunately the DNA250 is different design board so it wont fit in this casing cause of the buttons.

I had read somewhere that you can change your dna200 for a dna250 cause they the same.

But if buttons is a issue nothing a bit of laser cutting cant sort :)

Roger that! Sending it in... I don't like fiddling inside. ;-)

And really don't need 250 watts... I normally use this DNA200 between 30 and 45 watts. :p

[QUOTE="Rob Fisher, post: 443] I normally use this DNA200 between 30 and 45 watts. :p[/QUOTE]

Then put a dna 75 uncle rob :-D:-D:-D

Big fat bummer... DNA Chip just stopped working... batteries are fine... tried the Lipo and the 18650 option and dead as a door nail! :(
Yup, exactly the same happened with my last DNA200, never pushed it hard either. Hard lesson to learn that "premium" does not always equate to quality. 'Tsek Evolve!

OK thanks for all the suggestions guys... when I plug in the USB the screen comes on... resetting to factory settings and updating service pack didn't help... as @Keyaam suggested it appears the battery sin't giving power to the chip...

@kimbo what's the warranty situation? Do I need to send it direct to Lost Vapes?
Can you do a hard re-boot on the website?

You can from the Escribe software... didn't help...
Bummer Rob,a shame cause it is a beautiful mod,from what I have seen on line lost vapers have gotten great reviews in fact I have one of their DNA mods on my wish list.

Back