Lots of Juices For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Can you please add in the ml of the bottles as well.

Thanks @Genosmate. Yeah and I would have vaped it all eventually :rolleyes: but after dropping down to 6mg I can't vape them anymore. My mods are not setup to vape 12 and 18 as well.

@Imthiaz Khan - not sure if you have tried this - but have you tried diluting the 18mg juices down half half with a suitable PG/VG mix - then maybe you can vape them still without much loss in flavour?

@Silver, thank you for the suggestion :D I was thinking about this and was also thinking I should go and buy some VG from the chemist and try this. I am a bit reluctant though because I don't know what percentages of VG to add. I will search the forum and check with my friend Google on how to do this so that I don't mess the juice up. What I find encouraging is that you mentioned 'without much loss in flavour' because that was one of the things that I was really worried about as well.

Thank you Sir :D

@Silver, thank you for the suggestion :D I was thinking about this and was also thinking I should go and buy some VG from the chemist and try this. I am a bit reluctant though because I don't know what percentages of VG to add. I will search the forum and check with my friend Google on how to do this so that I don't mess the juice up. What I find encouraging is that you mentioned 'without much loss in flavour' because that was one of the things that I was really worried about as well.

Thank you Sir :D

Only a pleasure

The reason I say you should try it is that it is very easy and inexpensive to do. And you can try it on a small amount so you dont destroy the whole bottle if you dont like it.

My suggestion would be to stick to the PG/VG content of the juice itself.
So lets say it is a 50/50 juice like one of VM's local juices for example.
Then make a 50/50 PG/VG blend using the PG and VG in a small bottle that you can use.

If you want to halve the nicotine strength, you just add 1 part of the nicotine ready made juice to 1 part of your nicotine free PG/VG blend. So 18mg will come out 9mg and 12mg will come out 6mg.
If you want to go from say 12mg to 9mg, you just add 3/4 parts of the nicotine juice to 1 part of the PG VG blend.

Depending on how much you want to make to test with - you just apply the above ratios. Then just give the bottle you are making the juice in a good shake and it should be fine. I would not suggest pouring the PG/VG into the original juice bottle. Rather use another little bottle for your experiment.

I have done this quite a lot with some of my 18mg VM fruit juices that end up in my higher powered gear for big lung hits. At that kind of power, the flavour is more than ample and the nic is fine. I get them down to about 9mg. I think if you wanted to get say a 18mg juice down to 3mg, that would require way too much PG/VG and you may feel a lot of flavour loss then. But as far as I can tell, a halving seems to work fine.

I haven't tried it with all my juices but with a few and I am more than happy with the results. I will stress though, this is more suitable on the higher powered gear and for lung hits - as far as my palate goes. I wouldnt be diluting it and then using it in the RM2 where I want max flavour on a mouth to lung vape.

Wow, thank you so much for all this great information @Silver :D
Just what I needed! You totally rock Sir :rock:
Will definitely try this out over weekend!
Truly appreciated!!! 8--)

The HHV are 18ml not 15ml ;)

That's alot of excellent juice you got for sale there... good luck with the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back