Mad Catz R.A.T. 9 ?

@TylerD , bud i would highly recommenced looking at something else. We used to sell them , but pulled them from the site because there were so many returns on them.

@TylerD , bud i would highly recommenced looking at something else. We used to sell them , but pulled them from the site because there were so many returns on them.
Thank you @iPWN . I use my mouse from 6 to 5 everyday for drawing, so I need something nice and ergonomic that wont make my hand hurt after a days work. Extra buttons might help a with some commands, but overall I need something that will sit perfect in my hand.
Do you have any recommendations?

Apparently razer makes some of the most comfy mice out there

A lot of my friends who are gaming nuts love the range

The RAT9 looks awesome, I decided against it because there were too many people complaining about tracking and various other ailments. I decided on a Roccat...... NEVER buy a Roccat! :mad:

The best mouse I've ever owned was a A4Tech, lasted for years and years, microsoft just stopped working, logitech buttons would get stuck. I've given up buying "quality" and now have cheap ass Kenton disposables from Waltons. I'd rather spend the extra money on vaping :)

I been using the razer tron keyboard and mouse now for a good 4 years, razer ftw

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417331813125.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417331813125.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 15
The oroborus is cabled and wireless . Has same buttons .. i had the rat9 and when is started to get jittery i handed on to my son and got oroborus . Best eva !!

Hi @TylerD

I am going through a mouse hunt at the moment ;-)

Used a Logitech MX Revolution for years. Was extremely comfortable. It died a few months ago. Sad times for me

Just got the new replacement for it, the Logitech Performance MX. Also wireless. Been using it for aboit two weeks
Very comfortable too, lovely shape. Same shape as the MX Revolution. Its a bigger mouse, so sits nicely.
I love the hyper fast scroll wheel. Helps a ton for long docs and websites. Not sure if you will need that though

Only thing i dont like about this mouse is it makes tiny noises when its moved. Can only hear it when things are very quiet. Otherwise i am really liking it. Takes a rechargeable penlight battery. Can use it while recharging - just plug it into usb. I havent charged it yet. Has lasted a few weeks already with the factory charge.

I use a Razer Goliathus mouse pad. Only got it a week ago. Used to use the mouse for years on my wooden desk without a mouse pad. Best thing I ever did to invest in a proper mousepad. Like night and day difference. This material mouse pad from Razer makes my mousing so smooth and precise. Cant believe I only discovered it now.

Am enjoying learning and researching mice. This thread is most interesting. Thanks guys for all the infomrative posts.

Back