Mage Advice

@Tashreeq14 You will really enjoy these liitle "babies", I personally prefer the single coil setup, just too lazy to swop decks, so silver is single deck and black is for the dual coil build

oh and that is what I want , oh please I would love me some of serpent with amazing juice... which type of wire do you think is best to use in the serpent?... specially if I want to buy pre-made coils?

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

oh and that is what I want , oh please I would love me some of serpent with amazing juice... which type of wire do you think is best to use in the serpent?... specially if I want to buy pre-made coils?

Make your own coil from Nichrome 80 - 24g. It's really simple... wind the coil the opposite way 7 wraps around a 3mmm or 3.5mm... wick with Cotton Bacon as per the video... Bingo!

I dont think i im.up.to build my own coils yet... for a start to myself I think I want to start off with pre build wire for 1st in the future I think.I will def get to building my own coils eventually

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

I also love Mage. That why I have 3 of them lol.
It is very easy to build on and the wicking is not that hard. All you need to do is make bunny ears when you have the cotton through the coils then put the chamber over and screw it on. Cut the cotton about 2/3 of the length of the chamber them push it down and make sure the juice holes have no gaps then boom you are good to go.

The drip tip should not be not be turned too tight because it will be a biatch to open. Vape band is your best friend to get it loose there.

But yeah the drip tip on the Mage is super comfy so I will look past the little "problems" if you can even call it that.

Edit to add
I see you are in CPT. I will be more than happy for you to try it out if you want.

Back