Silver

Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Am creating this thread for reviews of the Majestic Vapor Co juices.

If you have tried them out and you want to share your experiences with a review, let this henceforth be the place.

Hi to the readers - I did enter the competition that @Sash held a couple of weeks ago and I entered because the Flavour names and descriptions really caught my attention.

And Congrats to @Slick above.

I was not a winner but it was not the end of it. Cut a long story short - a specific 0mg of OROCHI was organised and received last weekend.

Orochi
(Name of an 8-headed and 8-tailed Japanese Dragon that demanded Virgin sacrifices)
Juicy, refreshing and will remind you of being at the beach. Peach and lemonade with cool undertones set you in chill mode with this all day vape.

orochi.png

Received my Bottle
View attachment 115787

The Build:
Wotofo SM 22 - OROCHI
RTA - Single Coil Build
Wire : Ni80
Type : Alien - Daniel
Gauge : 3 x 32Ga/40Ga
@smilelykumeenit
ID : 2.5mm
Wraps : 5
Spacing : 0.2mm
Leg Length : 4mm
Mod - VW : Target Mini 40W
Ohms : 0.6
Watts : 20 to 30
Cotton : Cotton Candy
eJuice : OROCHI - Majestic Vapor
eJuice Mix : 70/30
Nicotine : 0mg
Mixed : 01/12/2017
Steeped : 1 Week / 9 Days
Assembled : 10/12/2017
View attachment 115788
View attachment 115789
View attachment 115790
View attachment 115791
View attachment 115792

:band::band::band:
:dancer2::dancer2::dancer2::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: A Total Unimagined Unexpected Unbelievable Sweet Bubbly Peach Explosion in your mouth - Zero Exaggeration Here - I have always loved peaches - Yellow Cling and the White Peaches.

Now imagine a glass in front of you - inside it is a single mouth full of Sprite - Chilled from the Fridge - and 2 cubes - 1 of each peach above.

And you take that mouth full - biting onto both cubes - at the same time - the sweet juice of both peaches smacking your tongue and running down your chin simultaneously - while you try sucking the juice back into your mouth - the air triggering your nasal senses - the fizz of the Sprite reacting against your pallet and a taste of peaches erupts all over your tongue and your savor every split second of those tasty tasty Peaches.

Absolutely Amazing @Sash - a quarter of that bottle has gone over the past couple of hours.

I have now had the Awesome Opportunity - and true Pleasure - to Test one of Majestic Vapor Co.’s Hand Crafted eLiquids - OROCHI.

Seriously Seriously - So So Tasty - and the Lounge eventually smelt like a peach orchard.

Very Very Well Done - This eJuice is recommended to each and everyone who has a passion for Peach and Fruity Flavours - @Tanja @Hooked @Stosta @The_Ice @KZOR @Silver @TheV

Now I’m worried - my Bottle will be gone soon :eek::eek::eek::wasntme::wasntme::wasntme:

All the Very Very Best @Sash and I’m sure that your Flavour Profiles are going to be enjoyed by any one who gets them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tag here @Max. I agree... this is a great one for fruity (especially Peach!) lovers. I had the pleasure of sampling some during last week and I was well impressed!

Wow @Max ! What a review!
So much effort and so much time put into this, I thank you. Orochi is my personal favorite in the range and I am so happy it has brought you joy. It makes working till this hour a pleasure and well worth it.

In all honesty, as the maker of these liquids I would not have been able to describe it as florally as you did!

My team and I thank you, you’ve made us happier vapers. Come say Hi this weekend in Durban if you’re around. It would be great to meet and greet.

It’s an Amazing Pleasure @Sash - as was it when I received the Bottle - the joose matured further over night and this morning it was Peach Bliss - just totally Awesome :applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit: Now - :wasntme::eek::wasntme::eek::D - only half a bottle left :sweating:

It’s an Amazing Pleasure @Sash - as was it when I received the Bottle - the joose matured further over night and this morning it was Peach Bliss - just totally Awesome :applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit: Now - :wasntme::eek::wasntme::eek::D - only half a bottle left :sweating:
Thats the problem with Orochi and Ju-Long it's never enough!

Company: Majestic Vapor Co - @Sash
Product Name: Spikey Melon
Product Image:

spikey-melon-1.png
Reviewer: The one that did this post = Me @antonherbst

Mod: Reo mini
Watts/Volts: Whatever that battery was fully charged at. +/- 3.7v

Atomiser: OL16
Coil Resistance: 0.65Ohm
Wicking Material: Royal wick

Mod: Conserv mech mod

Atomiser: Goon 24mm @ V1 & V1,5
Coil Resistance: 0.12Ohm dual & 0.14Ohm dual
Wicking Material: Royal wick in both

Mod: SXMINI Q-class
Watts/Volts: 16 - 45 watts & 7.2V Dual battery mod

Atomiser: Skyclone RTA
Coil Resistance: 0.65Ohm single

Mod: Limelight Gloom

Atomiser: WASP nano RDA
Coil Resistance: 0.32Ohm

Strength: 0mg
Blend: Not sure, Hopefully stuff that will not make me addicted to the juice too much for my vape budget to keep up. = 70/30
Price: R140 per 30ml = 4.16 R/ml
Website: I got mine from Sash Himself, but they do supply certain shops
= https://eclecticvapes.co.za/eliquid/local/majestic-vapor/spikey-melon-by-majestic-vapor

Website blurb:
A refreshing watermelon based e-juice that simply soars over your taste buds. An ideal mix for winding down and reminiscing over those great summer afternoons.

Reviewer Notes:
This is based on my own vape style and liking and yours might be different.

This was a very flavorful vape and made me test it on multiple devices to the extent where I have none of it left. It does not overpower any of the concentrates or other juice profile's I vape on a daily basis. It is, in my opinion, an awesome soft melon flavored juice, that I will definitely go and buy again and again. The fact that I have vaped it on multiple devices has made me experience different flavors and tastes at different settings. This has just showed me that this juice is extremely versatile and could be vaped by any person and he/she will enjoy it. It is not a juice that is limited to the setup but rather the vaper him/herself. I would recommend any person that enjoys a melon profile to vape this and just like me fall in love with the juice profile. @Sash I must congratulate you on this juice mix and say it is a definite favorite of mine.

Similar to: Nothing I have vaped before - A completely new juice that cannot be compared to other lines on the market already.

Avoid if: You do not want to fall in love with a new juice. This will surely grab your attention if you like fruity flavored juices.

Would I recommend it: Yes for sure, Go and buy this juice line and i know you will not be disapointed.

Would i buy it again: Yes for sure.

Company: Majestic Vapor Co - @Sash
Product Name: Vasuki
Product Image:
vasuki.png

Reviewer: The one that did this post = Me @antonherbst

Mod: Reo mini
Atomiser: OL16
Coil Resistance: 0.65Ohm

Mod: Conserv mech mod
Atomiser: Goon 24mm @ V1 & V1,5
Coil Resistance: 0.12Ohm dual & 0.14Ohm dual
Wicking Material: Royal wick in both

Mod: SXMINI Q-class
Watts/Volts: 16 - 45 watts & 7.2V Dual battery mod
Atomiser: Skyclone RTA
Coil Resistance: 0.65Ohm single

Mod: Limelight Gloom
Atomiser: WASP nano RDA
Coil Resistance: 0.32Ohm

Strength: 0mg
Blend: 70/30
Price: R140 per 30ml = 4.16 R/ml
Website: I got mine from Sash Himself, but they do supply shops = http://www.majesticvaporco.com/

Website blurb:
A peanut butter smoothie styled juice that delivers big on flavor. Throw in some bananas, milk and cream and you have a heavenly, peanut butter smoothie.

Reviewer Notes:
This is based on my own vape style and liking and yours might be different.

Sash will confirm this, at first I did not like this juice at all as it was too "nutty" for me. But when i was asked for my review of it i took on the idea and worked it with a plan. First, i vaped it in my freshly wicked goon and conserv mech setup to get used to the flavor and if that did not work at least i did not waste a full tank on it. So as i vaped it for the day it kind of grew on me as it was very true to the mixed juice. A true peanut butter smoothy juice. Today as i am typing this review i am vaping my last bits of this juice. I am gonna miss my peanut butter smoothy vape in the mornings. I have vaped alot of juices over the last year and a half and this is surely a standout one for me. It is not my most favorite juice but i will make sure to keep at least some in my stash to keep and taste it when it is more than a year-long steeped. @Sash This juice has made me love nutty flavored juices and it is a true winner juice in my books.

Similar to: Nothing I have vaped before - Remember as i posted above i did not like it on the first test but i grew very fond of it over the test period. Let's go see what other nutty juice mixes will have the same effect on me when i do go buy new juice.

Avoid if: Not really sure.

Would I recommend it: Yes to a vaper that like nutty flavors this is one for your stash of juices.

Would i buy it again: Yes for sure, but only if my last drop is finished, and i have no other juice in my collection to vape until i go to a vape shop again.

MAJESTIC CREME

20180615_150309.jpg
I've never done a review before (being a Diyer I honestly never buy premium juice, and this is still the case as I won this bottle :-D)

Before I opened the bottle I decided on a fresh build and went for the Hadaly. Exo stitched alien coil, Japanese cotton, Vaped at 50w.

First of, the packaging is stunning, the suede bag it came in screams class and it continues with the little shiny beads used to indicate nicotine strength.
20180615_151912.jpg
The juice itself is surprising. I was expecting a predominant chocolaty Vape with a hint of biscuit but this is not that at all. This is out and out a Chocolate Biscuit. Nothing is overpowering and it blends together in such a way that it's nothing less and nothing more than a spot on chocolate biscuit. You kinda feel the need to pour a glass of milk while Vaping on this.
This stuff is not going to last long.
Well done to @Sash on a fantastic juice.
In the words of another reviewer...this juice is njom njom.

@Hooked

Attachments

• 20180615_151912.jpg
    20180615_151912.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the review @Steyn777
Have moved it to this existing thread and I put "MAJESTIC CREME" at the top of your post in bold.

It helps future readers if we keep all the juice reviews on a particular manufacturer in the same thread. The title of this thread is the manufacturer, then the various reviews of different flavours go inside the single thread.

MAJESTIC CREME

View attachment 135518
I've never done a review before (being a Diyer I honestly never buy premium juice, and this is still the case as I won this bottle :-D)

Before I opened the bottle I decided on a fresh build and went for the Hadaly. Exo stitched alien coil, Japanese cotton, Vaped at 50w.

First of, the packaging is stunning, the suede bag it came in screams class and it continues with the little shiny beads used to indicate nicotine strength.
View attachment 135522
The juice itself is surprising. I was expecting a predominant chocolaty Vape with a hint of biscuit but this is not that at all. This is out and out a Chocolate Biscuit. Nothing is overpowering and it blends together in such a way that it's nothing less and nothing more than a spot on chocolate biscuit. You kinda feel the need to pour a glass of milk while Vaping on this.
This stuff is not going to last long.
Well done to @Sash on a fantastic juice.
In the words of another reviewer...this juice is njom njom.

@Hooked

@Steyn777 I'm sure that I replied to your post, but perhaps my reply got lost in the move. Your review was excellent! In my lost post I said that I would order a bottle when it's launched and I've just seen Sash's post about vendors who already stock it. Yippee!!!

@Steyn777 I'm sure that I replied to your post, but perhaps my reply got lost in the move. Your review was excellent! In my lost post I said that I would order a bottle when it's launched and I've just seen Sash's post about vendors who already stock it. Yippee!!!

I saw only two posts in the move @Hooked
The review and reply from Sash
Maybe you replied as the move was happening...

MAJESTIC CREME

Set-up used:
iJust 3
Coil: Commercial - Kanthal Net and Multihole HW-M 0.15 ohm

@RenaldoRheeder I can't thank you enough for sending me a bottle of this juice! I can quite understand why it got you off stinkies!

I was really interested in trying this juice because firstly, it's chocolate. I love chocolate anything! Secondly, I've never tried any of Majestic Vapor's range. Judging by the reviews above I've clearly been missing out!

As for Majestic Cream - it's a WOW WOW WOW! One inhale = one mouthful of utterly delicious chocolate. I don't know which biscuit this is supposed to taste like, since the biscuit's name isn't mentioned, but to me the flavour is similar to that of a Romany Cream; similar - but much better! There's no doubt about the chocolate flavour, which is full and rich and sweet, but nothing is overpowering - just tantalising!

I'm currently vaping this with a mug of real coffee. Vape-'n-sip; vape-'n-sip ... and oh yummy yummy! It's just as if I have a real Romany Cream which I'm dunking into my coffee!

Cogratulations @Sash on this outstanding juice!

Thanks for the review @Hooked
Now I have to try this

Chocolate vapes are not really something I have enjoyed in the past. But I want to try this.

MAJESTIC CREME

Set-up used:
iJust 3
Coil: Commercial - Kanthal Net and Multihole HW-M 0.15 ohm

@RenaldoRheeder I can't thank you enough for sending me a bottle of this juice! I can quite understand why it got you off stinkies!

I was really interested in trying this juice because firstly, it's chocolate. I love chocolate anything! Secondly, I've never tried any of Majestic Vapor's range. Judging by the reviews above I've clearly been missing out!

As for Majestic Cream - it's a WOW WOW WOW! One inhale = one mouthful of utterly delicious chocolate. I don't know which biscuit this is supposed to taste like, since the biscuit's name isn't mentioned, but to me the flavour is similar to that of a Romany Cream; similar - but much better! There's no doubt about the chocolate flavour, which is full and rich and sweet, but nothing is overpowering - just tantalising!

I'm currently vaping this with a mug of real coffee. Vape-'n-sip; vape-'n-sip ... and oh yummy yummy! It's just as if I have a real Romany Cream which I'm dunking into my coffee!

Cogratulations @Sash on this outstanding juice!

It is only a pleasure @Hooked.

Crème is quite unusual for me. The Flavour is distinct and subtle at the same time. It leaves me with a satisfying aftertaste - like I have just had a Romany Cream biscuit.

I have 5 bottles already waiting to come back to Nigeria when my wife returns in August.

Winner winner choc biscuit dinner @Sash

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the review @Hooked
Now I have to try this

Chocolate vapes are not really something I have enjoyed in the past. But I want to try this.

@BumbleBee The Vape Guy stocks it, so why not double-treat yourself to a bottle of Bumblebee - Machete to go with Majestic Cream? I was going to try this combo this morning but got sidetracked. I reckon it will be a very tasty combo indeed!!!

EDIT @Silver
Hope you haven't ordered them yet, because I've decided to treat you. @RenaldoRheeder gave me a bottle of Majestic Creme, so I'm just keeping the wheel of kindness turning! Does @BumbleBee have your address? If not, please PM it to him and I'll take it further. And also, please tell him what nic strength you require, for both the Machete and Majestic Cream.

Last edited:
When talking about authenticity of vape flavours, in relation to how close it comes to the source material, Majestic Crème hits it out of the park! You can very easily pair this with a cup of coffee and still get a similar experience. This juice is definitely worth the hype!

@BumbleBee The Vape Guy stocks it, so why not double-treat yourself to a bottle of Bumblebee - Machete to go with Majestic Cream? I was going to try this combo this morning but got sidetracked. I reckon it will be a very tasty combo indeed!!!

EDIT @Silver
Hope you haven't ordered them yet, because I've decided to treat you. @RenaldoRheeder gave me a bottle of Majestic Creme, so I'm just keeping the wheel of kindness turning! Does @BumbleBee have your address? If not, please PM it to him and I'll take it further. And also, please tell him what nic strength you require, for both the Machete and Majestic Cream.

Thanks @Hooked
I am busy with an order from Bumblebee so will chat to him about it
Just been hectic on the VapeCon preparations so i have been delayed with other things

Thank you guys for the feedback, I really appreciate it and I am very happy you're enjoying Crème!
:inlove:

Had a toot earlier today of this Majestic Creme. At first I thought chocolate? As with most juice anything with chocolate tastes like nuclear fallout.

Not this one. This is the real stuff. Well done on a brilliant juice. Will have to get myself some next week.

Last edited:
Had a toot earlier today of this Majestic Creme. At first I thought chocolate? As with most juice anything with chocolate tastes like nuclear fallout.

Not this one. This is the real stuff. Well done on a brilliant juice. Will have to get myself some next week.

Thank you for the feedback @Adephi im glad you enjoyed it :party:

Back