Making my own clapton

Moerse Rooikat

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
hi all
is there a set ratio of what u must wrap with wat
i had same old 24ga kanthal and 28 ga.
wrap the 28 around 2 24ga and dam0. 36ohm 40w and the most clouds i have ever seen. flouver wel i dont tast anything on any divice or coil.
so what do you wrap around what?
wen the stores have stock i will get 24g ni and 34g

General consensus is outer gauge is 10 more than inner eg 26 and 36... if your looking for wire I'm sure I saw high gauge wire on lung candies website last night

General consensus is outer gauge is 10 more than inner eg 26 and 36... if your looking for wire I'm sure I saw high gauge wire on lung candies website last night
i dont want to do website but thanks for that 10 story will keep that in mind

I have been wanting to wrap my own claptons recently as well, however I see a number of people use both NI-80 and Kanthal when making claptons. The question I have is which is supposed to be the outside wire and which one on the inside, and why?

I have been wanting to wrap my own claptons recently as well, however I see a number of people use both NI-80 and Kanthal when making claptons. The question I have is which is supposed to be the outside wire and which one on the inside, and why?

Doesn't really matter from what I gather but ni80 seems to be easier to get in the higher range gauges which could explain why it's used in the outer more commonly

which is supposed to be the outside wire and which one on the inside, and why?

I have summed up the wires i use as follows .......

Kanthal wire (FeCrAl) lasts the longest because it is highly resistant to oxidation.
Nichrome wire (8:2 Ni:Cr) ramps up the quickest.
Stainless steel (Cr-Ni-C) provides the best flavour.
  1. all three types are compatible with wattage/variable wattage mode
  2. all three are easy to work with and maintain their shape when heated with vape devices
  3. certain people are sensitive to the high nickel content of nichrome wire
  4. kanthal takes the longest to heat up and thus draining power the quickest
Bearing these facts in mind i try to keep my cores SS and clapton or wrap with Nichr which produces the best flavour while putting the least strain on my batteries.

now that i have the hang of clapton lets do the alian.
now witch method to use.
how do you keep the 3 and 4 core parallel mine keeps collapsing on me
i use a drill and fishing swivels

@KZOR...sorry for hijacking, but whatndo you call that thing that goes infront of your drill chuck that actually clamps the wires?
I have summed up the wires i use as follows .......

Kanthal wire (FeCrAl) lasts the longest because it is highly resistant to oxidation.
Nichrome wire (8:2 Ni:Cr) ramps up the quickest.
Stainless steel (Cr-Ni-C) provides the best flavour.
  1. all three types are compatible with wattage/variable wattage mode
  2. all three are easy to work with and maintain their shape when heated with vape devices
  3. certain people are sensitive to the high nickel content of nichrome wire
  4. kanthal takes the longest to heat up and thus draining power the quickest
Bearing these facts in mind i try to keep my cores SS and clapton or wrap with Nichr which produces the best flavour while putting the least strain on my batteries.

@KZOR...sorry for hijacking, but whatndo you call that thing that goes infront of your drill chuck that actually clamps the wires?
@KZOR and everyone else...please pretend this post was never created, as I just realised I might be the biggest moron on the planet. Lol

Back