Maxi Bdcc

360twin

ex vaper
LV

Awards
I've been looking at this tank: http://eciggies.co.za/Dual-Coil-Clearomizers/Maxi-BDCC-Kit-x2-Dual-Coils Has anyone owned one of these, and can you provide some opinion? I cannot find any information about it at all.

Size-wise it seems that it will suit my purpose, but would like answers to a couple of questions:
  • Who makes it - is it a re-branded Aspire, or something else?
  • Is there any benefit to dual coils in a small tank?
  • What's the quality like?
  • Does it use a standard 510 drip-tip?
  • Most important - how does it work (vape, clean, re-fill, etc)?
All comments appreciated!

Thanks, @denizenx, it would seem that it is standard. @mohamed gave his opinion in another thread, but I would also like to hear from anyone else who has some experience. It looks like an Aspire Maxi BDC, which you can find reviews of, but looks can be deceiving :confused:

I have one...it is a very nice tank.
  • Who makes it - is it a re-branded Aspire, or something else? it is a Aspire product. Same guys that make the Nautulis.
  • Is there any benefit to dual coils in a small tank? the dual coil makes for good vapor and imho better flavour than the protank.
  • What's the quality like? Quality is good. same good build as you would find in a Protank.
  • Does it use a standard 510 drip-tip? Yes
  • Most important - how does it work (vape, clean, re-fill, etc) - Very easy to clean, fill and vape. think of it like a mini Protank than someone else made..
  • Just a point, rebuilding the coil is very difficult(actually not worth it) and buying them locally is costly. i ordered some from DHgate.com (http://www.dhgate.com/product/whole...r/180855444.html#myaccount_orderdetail-1-null)

So to wrap up. all-in-all a very nice tank

Interesting... Aspire product that is similar to a mPT2 and has grooves that will make it a lot easier to unscrew etc than the mPT2. Certainly worth a test drive...

Aspire Maxi BDC.jpg

Thanks very much @Rex Smit ;) It seems that opinions concur, definitely worth a look. Pity about the coils, but at least there's an alternative (I assume that the price shown in that link is for a box of 5?). Have you bought from this site?

@Rob Fisher - judging by your present equipment, and the size of that glass in your hand, this thing will be way too small for you ... :p

@Rob Fisher - judging by your present equipment, and the size of that glass in your hand, this thing will be way too small for you ... :p

It most certainly is too small... but for the 3 lined up eGo-C Twists here with small tanks for different flavours I can't vape all the time it would seem pretty good! :D

Thanks very much @Rex Smit ;) It seems that opinions concur, definitely worth a look. Pity about the coils, but at least there's an alternative (I assume that the price shown in that link is for a box of 5?). Have you bought from this site?
No. pricing is for 1 coil. so crazy prices if you order less than 10, but 10 and up it gets to be worth while.
I ordered 10 of them, thinking it is 10 x 5-packs, but it was only 10 coils. But yes, have ordered from them, but be prepared to wait for 3-6 weeks.

Back