Mech magnet shattered

isiemoe

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Wassup guys so today the most devastating thing happened. I was at campus and my mod slipped out my pocket and the magnets shattered. the thing is it's my only vape and now I can't vape so I was wondering if some One could help me and tell me where I can get magnets. it's a goon mech mod.I've tried a few vendors but non of them have

Last edited:
Wassup guys so today the most devastating thing happened. I was at campus and my mod slipped out my pocket and the magnets shattered. the thing is it's my only vape and now I can't vape so I was wondering if some One could help me and tell me where I can get magnets. it's a goon mech mod.I've tried a few vendors but non of them have
528 Customs does not make mech mods, so my guess is that you will get a replacement clone kit from DragonVape cheaper than sourcing those magnets locally.

U can put it as well together with superglue . I ve done it on mine and still work fine .

If you have access to some old CD drives, similar magnets are found in the plastic cap that grips and holds the CD to the main drive.

Regards

Back