Not open for further replies.

PeterHarris

- = NINJA = -
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
hey guys

so i need a Mech mod that will work with a 18650 batt.
i was planning on buying a hammer mod, but instead i have decided that i will hold out and wait for a Hana Mod from VK.

now my problem is i am sitting with a Sweet build on my Patriot dripper, which i only use at home, with a 0.5Ohm dual coil, and i cant use it :(

is there anyone who wants to borrow me a mech mod, until VK stock arrives ?

i can buy you a VK juice when i retun it?

obviously this needs to be local JHB/Randburg area.

OOPS!

mods please delete one thread, my PC was being naughty

edit - nevermind its fixed.....

hey guys

so i need a Mech mod that will work with a 18650 batt.
i was planning on buying a hammer mod, but instead i have decided that i will hold out and wait for a Hana Mod from VK.

now my problem is i am sitting with a Sweet build on my Patriot dripper, which i only use at home, with a 0.5Ohm dual coil, and i cant use it :(

is there anyone who wants to borrow me a mech mod, until VK stock arrives ?

i can buy you a VK juice when i retun it?

obviously this needs to be local JHB/Randburg area.

So you bought a mech, then sold it for being too powerful, now you want another mech to power your 0.5 ohm dual coil dripper? That thing is going to kick you to the moon man! (Wear a ball bucket) ;)

So you bought a mech, then sold it for being too powerful, now you want another mech to power your 0.5 ohm dual coil dripper? That thing is going to kick you to the moon man! (Wear a ball bucket) ;)
yup haha

bear in mind that this is now for my dripper which is a couple of puffs and only when im home lol
mainly gona be used to blow clouds so might even drop to 6nic

If you can vape StaySoft infused socks you can vape anything @PeterHarris - I've got 2 mechs here you can borrow anytime, but unfortunately I'm in Pretoria.

If you can vape StaySoft infused socks you can vape anything @PeterHarris - I've got 2 mechs here you can borrow anytime, but unfortunately I'm in Pretoria.
if i dont come right, can i make a turn tomorrow, i have to go pick up air tanks for my paintball marker tomorrow in PTA :)

yup haha

bear in mind that this is now for my dripper which is a couple of puffs and only when im home lol
mainly gona be used to blow clouds so might even drop to 6nic

Cool man. If you're itching you can always try a few more wraps of 26g to up the resistance to 0.9 ohms. My SVD fired coils that low without any problems. Bear in mind you'll still only pull 15w.

if i dont come right, can i make a turn tomorrow, i have to go pick up air tanks for my paintball marker tomorrow in PTA :)

You're more than welcome - I'l pm my contact no. just give me a tinkle before you want to come.

Cool man. If you're itching you can always try a few more wraps of 26g to up the resistance to 0.9 ohms. My SVD fired coils that low without any problems. Bear in mind you'll still only pull 15w.
dont really want to re-coil.... its soo pretty already....:inlove:

20140522_153159-jpg.5314

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back