Mech squonker suggestions

Normz

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
hey guys

So I've decided to start finalizing my vape setups over the next few months, and I need a squonker for the hadaly that will be added soon.

I don't want a regulated device, and in torn between a reo and a leprechaun , leaning towards the leprechaun at the moment

Any suggestions or input ?

hey guys

So I've decided to start finalizing my vape setups over the next few months, and I need a squonker for the hadaly that will be added soon.

I don't want a regulated device, and in torn between a reo and a leprechaun , leaning towards the leprechaun at the moment

Any suggestions or input ?

@Normz leprechaun is awesome sa product and hadaly will sit flush...on the reo grand hadaly will overhang off the lp base I think...will work on a p67 with no overhang but those not available

If I may ask why don't u want regulated device?

Hadaly will look perfect on either the Reo P67 and the Leprechaun. Tough choice...

@incredible_hullk , I started on regulated devices, and I found that even though I'm not a fan of the look of my mech, I enjoy the vape much more. Guess it may just be me being picky, but I feel unregulated just suits me more, the my regulated are nice when I'm being lazy, but my mechs are what I travel with and use daily.

I do have my eye on the shaemus, so I think I'll be going with the leprechaun when I take the plunge

@incredible_hullk , I started on regulated devices, and I found that even though I'm not a fan of the look of my mech, I enjoy the vape much more. Guess it may just be me being picky, but I feel unregulated just suits me more, the my regulated are nice when I'm being lazy, but my mechs are what I travel with and use daily.

I do have my eye on the shaemus, so I think I'll be going with the leprechaun when I take the plunge

Sweet @Normz leprechaun is lekker...I enjoy mine and with the bottle on the side feels more ergonomic for my hands

Std reo bottles fits in there as well

Awesome thanks guys. Just a quick q, this will be my first squonker, anything I should know/ be aware of? I'm not really enjoying my tanks so this seems to be the answer, but don't want a nasty surprise after diving in, but also don't wanna go cheap and have to upgrade a month after

Awesome thanks guys. Just a quick q, this will be my first squonker, anything I should know/ be aware of? I'm not really enjoying my tanks so this seems to be the answer, but don't want a nasty surprise after diving in, but also don't wanna go cheap and have to upgrade a month after

@Normz most important thing...don't over sqounk...this is basically a dripper with a tank and nothing else...once u sqounk u will never use anything else...I can't even use normal drippers now tbh...too much effort

@Normz most important thing...don't over sqounk...this is basically a dripper with a tank and nothing else...once u sqounk u will never use anything else...I can't even use normal drippers now tbh...too much effort
Thanks man. Guess it's just gonna be a learning curve, as with everything vaping :)

Looking forward to it though. Will go address the finance minister later :) I'm guessing the only way to get a leprechaun is from paddyvapes directly? I can't find any in stores? Are they all made to order?

Looking forward to it though. Will go address the finance minister later :) I'm guessing the only way to get a leprechaun is from paddyvapes directly? I can't find any in stores? Are they all made to order?

Hi @Normz - its best to check out Paddy Vapes subforum
And then send Justin Patrick a PM

I would recommend a backup as well and it doesn't get any better than the Pico Squeeze (if you can find stock locally). Really can't tout this little pocket rocket enough. I've had mine for close to six months now , the paint has chipped a bit but functionality wise still rock solid.

I own both the Lep and Reo , see my thoughts below :

Lep
Pros : Local support (from a great oke!) , more compact than Reo , side squonking , hits like a Brakpan auntie
Cons : If you get the RAW almost daily maintenance is needed , no real safety measures (use your brain mkay , know Ohms law)

Reo
Pros : Low maintenance , build like a tank , safety hotspring (upgrade available)
Cons : No real local support , spares can be sparse , price importing can go up

Thanks @Daniel . Is the form factor the same as the pico75w? The reason I ask is I have one of those, but it just feels strange In my hands. I'll have a look into that though.

I really like the top fire button on the lep, and from what I read here( please correct me if I'm wrong) the hadaly will overhand on that specific reo, but will sit flush on the one with the side fire button?

I really do like the customizing aspect of the Reo though...

Thanks @Daniel . Is the form factor the same as the pico75w? The reason I ask is I have one of those, but it just feels strange In my hands. I'll have a look into that though.

I really like the top fire button on the lep, and from what I read here( please correct me if I'm wrong) the hadaly will overhand on that specific reo, but will sit flush on the one with the side fire button?

Here's a pic with the sam atty on a Reo and a Leprechaun

20170310_145445[1].jpg 20170310_145524[1].jpg

It looks like such a winner on the leprechaun :)

It looks like such a winner on the leprechaun :)

It looks great on the leppy, but I am one lazy ass vaper and have sold my Leppy, So its the "ugly" (as some sods call them) reos with minimal maintenace for me from now on.

Exactly the same form factor , depending on your hand size yes I can see it might feel awkward for some (I have lady hands so fine for me :p )

Yes on the normal Reo Grand you will have overhang , doesn't bother me ....
I know there were talks of a larger batch of P67's so if you willing to wait (and have the trigger finger ready).
The Hadaly was made for the Lep (or other way round ?)

Another option might be the new Clurichaun 26650 from Justin

Just repeating what has already been said.
The Leprechaun and hadaly is awesome combo and has been my daily driver for two weeks now.
My leprechaun has a few scratches but i dont mind as its my daily driver but its nothing a bit of elbow grease will sort it out quickly.

My daily driver- Raw Leppy and hadaly RDA with Acrylic Cap.

20170225_233730_HDR.jpg

I'd go with REO. The other word is so long and I don't know how to spell it.

Plus 2 years down the line, I never needed any spares for any of my REO's although I got spares when I bought them. They have endured many drops, and other forms of unintentional abuse and it's still the thing I carry everywhere, everyday.

Exactly the same form factor , depending on your hand size yes I can see it might feel awkward for some (I have lady hands so fine for me :p )

Yes on the normal Reo Grand you will have overhang , doesn't bother me ....
I know there were talks of a larger batch of P67's so if you willing to wait (and have the trigger finger ready).
The Hadaly was made for the Lep (or other way round ?)

Another option might be the new Clurichaun 26650 from Justin
Lol @Daniel , more options XD now I've gotta look into that one, but a 26650 seems a bit extreme for my needs

Are you set on a totally unregulated or would you consider something along the lines of a Hexohm? I own a Noisy Cricket and it is quite the beast,but the truth is I would prefer the Noisy Cricket v2 that can be run in either mode.

Is there a squonking version of the hexohm? I might consider semi regulated, I just feel most things with electronics tend to give in, and that's my only reason for wanting a mech. All my electronic mods have given me issues, and I've actually been looking for a cricket v1 for a while. My v2 is great but gives me issues on certain builds(mostly on the mage), the alien sometimes doesn't start up and the pico shuts down for no reason. The draw for me is on a mech, if it fails I can generally fix it

Is there a squonking version of the hexohm? I might consider semi regulated, I just feel most things with electronics tend to give in, and that's my only reason for wanting a mech. All my electronic mods have given me issues, and I've actually been looking for a cricket v1 for a while. My v2 is great but gives me issues on certain builds(mostly on the mage), the alien sometimes doesn't start up and the pico shuts down for no reason. The draw for me is on a mech, if it fails I can generally fix it
@Normz, https://www.throatpunch.co.za/colle...anical-mod-jay-bo-designs?variant=25169610371

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

Back