Melo 3 mini leaking

Mari

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Good day Vape Family,

I just want to find out if anyone has experienced a melo 3 mini tank leaking if so how can we prevent it?

Good day Vape Family,

I just want to find out if anyone has experienced a melo 3 mini tank leaking if so how can we prevent it?

Hello there! I've been experiencing the same thing. Haven't even had this thing for a week and it has leaked 3 times already. I cannot figure out from where though. It doesn't leak through the airflow holes or the top. I thought it might be the rubber gaskets so I took it all apart and cleaned it properly. I'll see how it goes and report back.

Hello there! I've been experiencing the same thing. Haven't even had this thing for a week and it has leaked 3 times already. I cannot figure out from where though. It doesn't leak through the airflow holes or the top. I thought it might be the rubber gaskets so I took it all apart and cleaned it properly. I'll see how it goes and report back.
Well after some time and lots of wasted juice, it seems to me like it's because of the coils that are flooding. I've learned to live with it for now by leaving the unit on it's side at night until I get the Notch coils.

@Mari and @werner84 , which coils are you using that's giving this problem?

The customer was using the 0.3Ω coil but we used the same coil in store and no problem. He has sorted the problem seems he didn't screw it in properly which made it leak.

@Mari and @werner84 , which coils are you using that's giving this problem?

Yeah I used the .3ohm coils. I always screw them in very tight. I've even added a second o-ring on the coil for good measure but it still happened. Using the Notch coils now and so far no flooding as yet.

@werner84 what notch coils are you using?
cFKX5Cbm.jpg

Got them from Vape King. Real value for money and they are great! Instant response, awesome flavour. Running them on 65W, 220C

Back