Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Well my new favourite tank isn't so favorite today... left it filled with Slug Juice and went off fishing for the day and just got home now and the tank just dumped the contents sometime during the day and it was just sitting on the Snow Wolf? WTF?
MeloIIISpill 001.JPG

I took the other Melo III fishing today and refilled it 5 times and used 2 batteries... didn't leak and performed beautifully... no idea what is up with Melo II number two?

My guess is it leaked out from the coil to base section. Then stopped once it reached that level

Have you tested the snowolf to see if it gotten and damage?

Snow Wolf seems fine... put the Serpent Mini on and it's fine... something is up with the Melo III... will attack it tomorrow... too tired from getting up at 4am and fishing all day!

OK panic stations are over... washed out and cleaned and dried the Melo III and it's operational again on the Snow Wolf.
MeloIIISpill 002.JPG

Did you guys had a change in the weather today?

Usually if u over fill or over prime the melo tank juice leaks into where the coil sits and leaks through airflow holes

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@Rob Fisher , glad you got it sorted but its still not cool when one gets a mystery juice dump from time to time.

By the way, hows the vape and flavour on the Melo3 versus the Melo3 mini that comes with the pico?

@Rob Fisher , glad you got it sorted but its still not cool when one gets a mystery juice dump from time to time.

By the way, hows the vape and flavour on the Melo3 versus the Melo3 mini that comes with the pico?

And the tank stood all night without so much as a fraction of a leak... I guess maybe I didn't tighten something down? Dunno...

The flavour seems to be identical to the Mini Hi Ho @Silver! The coil section looks to be identical and only the tank is taller with a taller chimney.

Snow Wolf seems fine... put the Serpent Mini on and it's fine... something is up with the Melo III... will attack it tomorrow... too tired from getting up at 4am and fishing all day!

Yeah, it's rough duty having to fish all day @Rob Fisher. :rolleyes:;)

Early mistake I made with my Melo III Mini was over tightening the top cap on the first fill. No leaks, no pressure issues, but it did put a permanent "memory groove" in the seal. Now I just turn to touch and slightly snug.

For running the cCell's in I'm starting to like this tank better than the Vaporesso tanks.

For running the cCell's in I'm starting to like this tank better than the Vaporesso tanks.

100% agree.... my Target and Gemini Tanks have been cleaned and standing on the shelf. I'm sure I will use them to test juices but my operational tanks are my three Melo III's.
MeloIII 001.JPG

100% agree.... my Target and Gemini Tanks have been cleaned and standing on the shelf. I'm sure I will use them to test juices but my operational tanks are my three Melo III's.
View attachment 55818

Seeing the same around here, the Targets and Gemini taking the back seat with the Melo tanks riding shotgun. I haven't even unpackaged the second Gemini tank yet... by the time it finally got here I had lost interest in it.

It never ends does it... the 2 Melo III Mini's will not be enough of them, and they will need some big brother Melo III's.

Seeing the same around here, the Targets and Gemini taking the back seat with the Melo tanks riding shotgun. I haven't even unpackaged the second Gemini tank yet... by the time it finally got here I had lost interest in it.

It never ends does it... the 2 Melo III Mini's will not be enough of them, and they will need some big brother Melo III's.

Big time... Melo III 4ml rocks! :p

Big time... Melo III 4ml rocks! :p

I can see having more III Mini's than III's because I like compact more than skyscraper tanks. Tank capacity doesn't matter as much to me with the 30ml Luer Lock refill bottles always close at hand (or my SS Ucan V2's and Unicorn bottles if needed for out and about). The Melo tanks are as easy/fast to fill as it gets.

Thanks for the feedback guys @Rob Fisher and @Spydro
Looks like the Melo3 Mini and Pico needs to be incoming on my side ;-)
Great to hear the positive comments

Back