MIGHTY PROUD

johan

VIP
LV

Awards
Being mighty proud of me wife that received her p/doc Friday afternoon. Just had to brag somewhere :D

C0509-01.jpeg
Me wife

C0509-03.jpeg
One proud husband & company PS. A friend of Batman is a friend of mine!

Awesome, I would have been as proud. Please give her a huge congrats. In what field?

Awesome, I would have been as proud. Please give her a huge congrats. In what field?

Thanks Andre. A bridge between neurology and education; thesis heading "Teaching with the brain in mind"

Congrats to your wife @johan, it is truly an awesome accomplishment.

Sent from deep within a vape cloud

Congrats @johan and remember to address HRH as Doctor HRH in future. :clap:

LOL she's been "Doctor" for quite some time already, now this one was for me "meneer doktor" :D like we were taught to address the minister's wife as "mevrou dominee"

LOL she's been "Doctor" for quite some time already, now this one was for me "meneer doktor" :D like we were taught to address the minister's wife as "mevrou dominee"
Shoo sounds like a really accomplished lady. Big congrats. I hope you are going to spoil her

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Congrats @johan for marrying such a clever and distinguished wife!
And congrats to your wife. Great achievement

I took on my honours recently, but had to drop out due to work constraints. or at least that is what I told myself. Work was hectic yes, but I could probably have slept less and pushed on. All I'm saying is, I know the hardships of working full time, and still trying to study after hours. And you even did a PDoc. Well done, kudos, tip of my hat, and all other praises you can think of. mighty achievement!

I took on my honours recently, but had to drop out due to work constraints. or at least that is what I told myself. Work was hectic yes, but I could probably have slept less and pushed on. All I'm saying is, I know the hardships of working full time, and still trying to study after hours. And you even did a PDoc. Well done, kudos, tip of my hat, and all other praises you can think of. mighty achievement!

Hope you get the opportunity to pick it up again Nightfearz. She really opened my eyes re multi-tasking capabilities of a woman; as she lectures at U.P in the mornings, run her drama studio/practice in the afternoon, act as promoter for a couple of post grad students, does research and regularly publish academical papers.

Back