Milky mix

Raslin

Reonaut, Diy Flavour Chaser
LV

Awards
Hi Folks, I mixed a 0MG red hot cinnamon sample to test the flavour at the following ratios, Omg Nic, 5%flavour, 60/40 VG/PG mix. That worked out well to decided to mix the 9mg Nic batch.

When i mixed the nic into the solution the liquid went all milky, is this normal for the red hot Cinnamon flavour?

Yes it is. I've seen it before with some flavours and then after a while it comes right. Nicotine seems to change colours of some flavours quite a bit. I've seen this even with some of the premium liquids

Hi Folks, I mixed a 0MG red hot cinnamon sample to test the flavour at the following ratios, Omg Nic, 5%flavour, 60/40 VG/PG mix. That worked out well to decided to mix the 9mg Nic batch.

When i mixed the nic into the solution the liquid went all milky, is this normal for the red hot Cinnamon flavour?

ive got some fuzion - hell frozen over. it does exactly the same thing. need to shake it up before use.

While that makes me feel better, I am kicking myself because I though i have uses a dirty wisk to stir the mix in the first batch, so down the drain it went. Thanks for the quick responses guys.

Back