Mini Istick 10w Nautilus Mini sold

salmaan

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
  • Descriptio: Eleaf istick mini 10w with aspire nautilus mini atomiser
  • Price : R450 neg
  • Condition: close to brand new ...tiny scratches at the base of the battery and the tank is new
  • Delivery/Collection: Collection welcome. shipping included
  • Reason for selling: Upgrading to a subox mini

Attachments

• IMG_1641.JPG
    IMG_1641.JPG
    278.8 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1642.JPG
    IMG_1642.JPG
    266.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1643.JPG
    IMG_1643.JPG
    302.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1644.JPG
    IMG_1644.JPG
    217 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1645.JPG
    IMG_1645.JPG
    273.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1646.JPG
    IMG_1646.JPG
    255.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Hi @salmaan, Please read the rules and guidelines to posting classified ads...

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/rules-for-using-the-classifieds-please-read-and-follow.t5889/

RULES FOR USING THE CLASSIFIEDS

1. When selling or trading your item(s) please include the following information:
  • Item being sold: full description, including version and if a clone, where applicable
  • Selling Price or what you want to trade for.
  • A picture of the actual item(s) Please do not use generic images from the web. Just a pic of the items for sale. Not a pic of all your vape gear!
  • Condition of the item(s), including damage and imperfections if any
  • Age of the item(s) being sold
  • Location of item(s)
  • Delivery/Collection Options
  • Reason(s) for selling or Trading
Please note that if your post does not contain this information it may be deleted by the Admin & Mod team.

Hi @salmaan, Please read the rules and guidelines to posting classified ads...

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/rules-for-using-the-classifieds-please-read-and-follow.t5889/

RULES FOR USING THE CLASSIFIEDS

1. When selling or trading your item(s) please include the following information:
  • Item being sold: full description, including version and if a clone, where applicable
  • Selling Price or what you want to trade for.
  • A picture of the actual item(s) Please do not use generic images from the web. Just a pic of the items for sale. Not a pic of all your vape gear!
  • Condition of the item(s), including damage and imperfections if any
  • Age of the item(s) being sold
  • Location of item(s)
  • Delivery/Collection Options
  • Reason(s) for selling or Trading
Please note that if your post does not contain this information it may be deleted by the Admin & Mod team.
Thank you rob fisher for making me aware
much appreciated :)

Just to give you a heads up... it's unlikely anyone on the forum would buy that set up for R850. The 10W iStick is very old technology as is the Nautilus Mini and the new Subox is selling at a mere R100 more than that... so I would give your chances of selling this kit about a Zero. Just don't want you to get your hopes up.

Just to give you a heads up... it's unlikely anyone on the forum would buy that set up for R850. The 10W iStick is very old technology as is the Nautilus Mini and the new Subox is selling at a mere R100 more than that... so I would give your chances of selling this kit about a Zero. Just don't want you to get your hopes up.
What would you suggest I sell my device at
I'm really new to the market.. I just Want To get a little money to help with paying for the subox :sweating:

What would you suggest I sell my device at
I'm really new to the market.. I just Want To get a little money to help with paying for the subox :sweating:

Hehehe... I know the feeling well... this vaping journey of ours is an expensive one because we keep wanting the next best thing and of course not too many people want the old thing...

I would try a price of R600 including shipping... still a hard sell because of the dated nature of the devices... but if they are in great condition they may be ideal for someone starting out.

T
Hehehe... I know the feeling well... this vaping journey of ours is an expensive one because we keep wanting the next best thing and of course not too many people want the old thing...

I would try a price of R600 including shipping... still a hard sell because of the dated nature of the devices... but if they are in great condition they may be ideal for someone starting out.
Thank you so much rob fisher i really appreciate the guidance and knowledge you have given me and i really hope i can sell this vape to release the tension on the wallet ... hows the bass been biting recently and good reports

T

Thank you so much rob fisher i really appreciate the guidance and knowledge you have given me and i really hope i can sell this vape to release the tension on the wallet ... hows the bass been biting recently and good reports

Only a pleasure!

The bass are very shy at the moment and fishing is tough! This cold weather and the cold fronts coming in coupled with the low and dropping levels of the dams is making bass fishing very tough right now...

I can just imagine that cramp @Silver's hand would get from holding this!

A very cute and stealthy device though!

Well to give you an idea, I just bought two Eleaf Isticks 20W with two Protank 3 Minis and five coils thrown into a very kind deal for R600. I must say that it was a very kind deal

Back