Mini Vape Meet in Durban

Ugi

RDL
LV

Awards
Hey guys n gals Shaun the Piff Master is coming to Durban this weekend. Anyone keen on having a mini Vape meet at Rocco's bar Umhlanga Saturday 7pm. Please confirm if you can come down. Vape on.......

Last edited:
Sorry ET I updated post . Sharp

Pretty sure i won't be able to make it, by around half past 5 the vape coma from juice testing should be setting in

Hey guys n gals Shaun the Piff Master is coming to Durban this weekend. Anyone keen on having a mini Vape meet at Rocco's bar Saturday 7pm. Please confirm if you can come down. Vape on.......

Would love to be there but it's my daughters birthday dinner. :-(

Hey Rob. My big daughters birthday on the same day.:eek:. Hopefully visitors be gone by then

Bump is there anybody free.....

I will be in a prayer at that time.....

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

Just confirmed with my mom. (yay, transport!) I can be able to come.

Awesome. Pm Shaun for confirmation of time. Thanx for coming in advance

Wait a minute you are the one that got piffd by Shaun not too long ago

Ouch. I'm out in Amanzimtoti. That's pretty far out
Wow, I am in Toti as well... Cool, I was looking at arranging a South Coast Vape Meet at Lords and Legends soon... Could be fun. If we get enough people, I am sure we can even motivate a few out of towner's to join us!

Edited to add that I won't make the Vape Meet this time because my brain will be fried from fishing a tournament (getting up at 4AM)....

Ill try and be there @Ugi where in umhlanga my google maps not picking it up

@BigB if you can organise a vape meet at Lords, count me in! I'll definitely come! It's about time we rallied the vape community here

I'll be in on the meet at lords. @BigB

Some of were discussing the other day, there are just not enuf durban meets

Updated to time and venue of mini Vape meet. Breakfast at Cappuccino restaurant in Gateway at 9am. Please advise guys n gal

I am gonna have to give this one a miss, work,
hopefully we can have another one soon

Last edited:
Back