Mod for baby beast

Slick

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys and girls,i need some help please,i have an ijust S to carry all day but want a 2nd mod just to enjoy at nights while I'm chilling,im set on the baby beast but can't decide what mod to go with it,any advice would help,thanks in advance!

PS ,it needs to be a single battery mod so along the lines of Pico,asther etc

The Pico isn't an option as the Baby Beast is a 24.5mm tank. I suppose you could file down the battery cap or import a heatsink gizmo to extend the 510 level with the top of the battery cap but it's not really worth it imo. For that level of effort, you may as well get another mod to start with.

I'd think seriously about running a Baby Beast on a single-cell mod. The Smok tanks (even the Baby) really want a dual-cell mod that can pump out da powerz. The Pico/Aster class is really more for wussies like me who vape mostly single coils at 25-35W.

OK then my mind's made up,il go for the alien kit,was just trying to save a few hundred bucks!

OK now I'm set on this,blue alien mod with baby beast and blue TFV8,check the vape mail thread by next month to see my post 14564974_1826492474228791_7294266013904797696_n.jpg

Hey guys and girls,i need some help please,i have an ijust S to carry all day but want a 2nd mod just to enjoy at nights while I'm chilling,im set on the baby beast but can't decide what mod to go with it,any advice would help,thanks in advance!

PS ,it needs to be a single battery mod so along the lines of Pico,asther etc
I agree with the members that suggest dual 18650 mods.they really won't cost much if any more than some singles. I have seen the IPV 5+6 for 40 bucks or less on line at 3f vapes and Efun.top and gearbest is having a big sale.

The Pico isn't an option as the Baby Beast is a 24.5mm tank. I suppose you could file down the battery cap or import a heatsink gizmo to extend the 510 level with the top of the battery cap but it's not really worth it imo. For that level of effort, you may as well get another mod to start with.

I'd think seriously about running a Baby Beast on a single-cell mod. The Smok tanks (even the Baby) really want a dual-cell mod that can pump out da powerz. The Pico/Aster class is really more for wussies like me who vape mostly single coils at 25-35W.

Think again my friend and here is the proof it works awesome. SO yeah the pico would work and seeing the max on the 0.15 T8 coil operates BEST between 60 and 80 its just right. O and I didn't have to file down or extend or mod the mod or the baby beast...
a2472ca4c8476721d96bde4a5300472d.jpg

e2e75c5e5533a0547ea41d79a89ff71c.jpg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

How did you get it to fit? I tried the 24mm Avo on my Pico and it wouldn't fit at all. Is the Beast not a 24.5mm tank?

Edit: oh wait, I found it now. There are two version of the Baby, the Baby which is 22mm and the Big Baby which is 24.5mm. But according to Vape Club, they have the Big Baby, they list it at 24.5mm. So if he had bought there, it wouldn't have fitted.

Last edited:
Back