Mod insurance

Cornelius

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Good day everyone

So yesterday afternoon I am driving home and as usual my mind wanders off on it's own.
Looking around my vehicle I realise that I have a Amarok and 2 x Cell phones fully insured.
But 2 x SXK billet boxes; 2 x exocets; 1 x 90% full Red Pill 100ml and 1 x 75% full VM4 100ml, 2 x Samsung q30 in my devices and 2 x spares, not insured. I know it is not High end gear, but it must be give or take R4000 which I will not be able to replace in one go should something happen. How do you guys, and more especially the HE guys handle your gear? What happens should you be high-jacked? Robbed at a traffic light? Accident and you cannot ensure your things are safe?
Is there an insurance option?

As Rob said, you can specify your mods and atties under the All Risks section of your policy. This provides cover at all times against a range of eventualities.

Be aware also that even if your equipment is not specified under the AR section of your policy and is in your home, it enjoys the same level of cover as the rest of your contents but please ensure that the insured replacement value of your contents is sufficient to include your equipment

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I've specified R3000 worth of "E-Cigarette and equipment" under personal content (with my cellphones, watches, etc.) This covers me for theft, breakages and even losing the device.

Back