Monark Comix & Gotham Edition Boxes - Sir Vape

Congrats @Sir Vape !

Those door colours look very nice

Is this an 18650 device?
And whats the capacity of the juice bottle?
Website doesnt give these details unless i may have misssed it

I'm curious here... are these artworks originals / modified or are they licenced etc etc?

I'm curious here... are these artworks originals / modified or are they licenced etc etc?

Hi Christos would be a mix of both. Some hand sketched designs and then obviously some symbols ie: Batman logo which we manipulated for the Gotham body print. Licensed no.

We have an amazing potential of truly african designs. I would love to buy a mod with an ostrich or a karoo landscape engraved into it and I am sure many others will too.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

We have an amazing potential of truly african designs. I would love to buy a mod with an ostrich or a karoo landscape engraved into it and I am sure many others will too.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
The big 5 wil look awesome.

Apologies if this is a dumb question as I dont have a lot of knowledge on mechs, but why are these so expensive?

Apologies if this is a dumb question as I dont have a lot of knowledge on mechs, but why are these so expensive?

@SmokeyJoe Probably name and brand, just like Louis Vitton and everything else we buy now days. Mechs have nothing else really to add to some values, well thats the way i see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its like any product

Same reason shelf juice is R4 - 5 per ml but could cost R1 - 2 to make yourself

1 - they are not mass produced in china

2 - they are not dirt cheap to manufacture (time, QC, small batches, equipment, import ect.)

3 - they are sold at a retailer (eg. cost + duties est. + - r800) + manufacturers profit ( est. R800) + retailers markup & overheads (est. R900)

*please note I sucked those figures out my thumb but it should give you an idea

Kind regards

Handmade,

Handmade, limited runs so production costs are higher, quality materials and great backup service from the manufacturer. Its a good investment if you are looking for a quality mech squonker. It beats a good few international higher end mods that I have had by a mile :)

Handmade,

Handmade, limited runs so production costs are higher, quality materials and great backup service from the manufacturer. Its a good investment if you are looking for a quality mech squonker. It beats a good few international higher end mods that I have had by a mile :)

Agree on all the point. Great mod. The only negative is the door has no magnets. They really need magets

Agree on all the point. Great mod. The only negative is the door has no magnets. They really need magets
I don’t have any issue with the door as it fits and stays snug without any issue, my battery fit however is a bit too snug for my liking, it’s a very tight fit, but wow these mods are next level in my opinion, my favorite single battery squonker of all time

I don’t have any issue with the door as it fits and stays snug without any issue, my battery fit however is a bit too snug for my liking, it’s a very tight fit, but wow these mods are next level in my opinion, my favorite single battery squonker of all time

The monark hits better than the molly, but the door moers out alot. It is definitely a quality mod. The price is good if one considers the price tags of some of these imported mods.

I agree with the points on the Monark being amazing, got mine for a week now and enjoying it so much that my Molly is just standing on my shelf waiting for me to pick it up again which wont be soon at all lol

@Sir Vape please tell me that you guys are getting more stock ??

Ive been saving up for this and now see that theyve sold out !!!

Back