More News

So this part....
“At PPS, a member is regarded as a smoker if any nicotine delivery device has been used within the past 12 months, regardless of the frequency of use. This includes e-cigarettes, vaping devices, hookah pipes, and cigars,” she said.

And...
electronic vape devices still contain nicotine – which is a toxic and highly addictive substance that raises blood pressure, spikes adrenaline, and can increases the heart rate and the likelihood of a heart attack.

I have always wanted to hear from insurance brokers. So if nicotine is the supposed culprit, and I know that insurers sometimes test for nicotine in your system if you put a claim in but say that you're an ex-smoker, what about people who use things like Nicorette gums or patches? Are they also considered 'smokers' then?

So this part....
“At PPS, a member is regarded as a smoker if any nicotine delivery device has been used within the past 12 months, regardless of the frequency of use. This includes e-cigarettes, vaping devices, hookah pipes, and cigars,” she said.

And...
electronic vape devices still contain nicotine – which is a toxic and highly addictive substance that raises blood pressure, spikes adrenaline, and can increases the heart rate and the likelihood of a heart attack.

I have always wanted to hear from insurance brokers. So if nicotine is the supposed culprit, and I know that insurers sometimes test for nicotine in your system if you put a claim in but say that you're an ex-smoker, what about people who use things like Nicorette gums or patches? Are they also considered 'smokers' then?

Any nicotine delivery device?... so what do you call the setup when you use zero-nic, as it is the same device. So in other words, no matter what you do, you will be considered a smoker.

Please keep your windows closed when driving through city centers or industrial areas, as inhaling all the smog will soon class you as a smoker too...

Astronauts, your turn is coming too, using all that oxygen in space, taking earth's supply for your own needs while there is already not enough down here, how dare you! Stop taking our air!

There is no end to finding something to complain about, that is just human nature. Those that need nothing will complain about something they have too much of, like listening to a big corporate director complaining at receiving more data than what he signed up for even though it comes at the same price.

I am done complaining now, society's "intellectuals" decided Vaping is Smoking, so who are we to tell them different. Unfortunately society's leaders are led by what the same "intellectuals" say.

A friend of mine went to renew his car licence a few months ago, but he was told he had to pay R16,000 in outstanding fines, going back 5 years ago!

Firstly, he wasn't aware of the fines and secondly, he has renewed his car and driver's licence evey year without a problem. Now suddenly they say that the fines hadn't appeared on the system until now.

He contacted the Traffic Dept and was told that unless he pays his car licence will not be renewed. He hasn't paid so he's driving without a licence.
I think he's going to be very happy to see this!

Back