More News

IOL
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) Governor, Lesetja Kganyago, told media outlets on Tuesday that he ruled out cutting interest rates as inflation is still too prevalent in the country.

A train collision this week all but stopped supply to the Richards Bay Coal Terminal for export, adding to the struggles of freight operator Transnet. Plunging prices have narrowed the arbitrage of shipping the mineral to ports on trucks.
Transnet said it expects to resume operations fully on the line by Saturday, but the collision underscores the crisis facing the operator.
businesstech.co.za

JA - soon they will revert to carrier pigeons to report train locations...
I blame the scrap yards entirely. If they didn't buy it, these chaps wouldn't steal it. Simple.

View attachment 283055
UPDATE: The JMPD has appointed 200 pointsmen in a bid to address the impact of power cuts and malfunctioning lights on busy traffic intersections. It seems however, some of these new recruits have vanished into thin air along with the vehicles handed to them... eNCA on X.

UPDATE: The JMPD has appointed 200 pointsmen in a bid to address the impact of power cuts and malfunctioning lights on busy traffic intersections. It seems however, some of these new recruits have vanished into thin air along with the vehicles handed to them... eNCA on X.
You can’t make this sh!t up really.

I see them every morning. They're manning 3 intersections on my route to work.

Back