Awards
peachpietease2.jpg

Next up in our "Treats" range is
Treats: Peach Pie
Sweet Baked Peach Pie
Topped with Whipped Cream & Custard
R150/50ml
Available 12 October

@method1, this sounds delicious. I loved Miami Ice so will definitely be giving this Treat a try! :D

@method1, this sounds delicious. I loved Miami Ice so will definitely be giving this Treat a try! :D

Thanks! Had a limited giveaway at the Sir Vape shop launch this weekend so hopefully a couple of reviews incoming ;-)

Thanks! Had a limited giveaway at the Sir Vape shop launch this weekend so hopefully a couple of reviews incoming ;-)
I shall be keeping an eye on this thread and hopefully providing my own feedback in due time :)

I'm very skeptical when it comes to Peach juices, as I've never found one that hasn't been completely "not peach".

But if Mr Hardwicks is going to put one out you can bet I will be giving it a go!

I'm very skeptical when it comes to Peach juices, as I've never found one that hasn't been completely "not peach".

But if Mr Hardwicks is going to put one out you can bet I will be giving it a go!

Thanks! Please leave some feedback either way if you try it out!

@method1 was lucky enough to get my hands on this and one of the best I’ve tried. The peach isn’t that fruity simple peach it’s more of a warm peach tart thick and tasty. And the smoothness of the nicotine is something else. I will b buying more thanks my bud

Back