Mt Baker Vapor - Juice Reviews

bones

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Mt Baker Vapor - VENOM

Got home yesterday and decide to re-wick and try this juice. The description said

Combining the strong and spicy flavor of cinnamon with a splash of menthol, Venom e-juice is a hot and aromatic vape with a refreshingly cool mint aftertaste

Seemed worth a shot, I do love a good menthol vape. Ordered 6mg Nicotine.

All wicked and ready to go on my Vision Spinner 2 with MPT3.

First draw, about 2 seconds, inhale... Immediately start coughing. I think to myself, mmmmm, i might have been a bit enthusiastic, let me take it slower.

Second draw... slower draw, inhale.... Start coughing but now my eyes are watering. Think to myself WTF is going on here. All the while getting this intense cinnamon flavour. Still waiting for the menthol hit.

Third draw.... Holy hell..... coughing, eyes watering, and now the onset of a headache.... WTF is in here?!?

This short review is basically a warning to others who might consider purchasing this flavour. DON'T!

I would imagine this is what vaping teargas must feel like, if anyone is brave enough to try. I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would have a pleasurable experience from a juice this strong.

I have considered giving this away for free, but people might think I'm an asshole.

I am glad for one thing though, that I ordered 6mg. If i had to order 12mg, I might have been killed and would not have been able to warn my fellow vapers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will post a few reviews on Mount Baker in the next few days. Please bear with my inexperience.:blush:

I will post a few reviews on Mount Baker in the next few days. Please bear with my inexperience.:blush:

inexperience is a very harsh word to refer to one self as..
but i do look forward to reading your reviews. enjoy the tasting session

Company:
Mount Baker Vapor

Product Name:
Vanilla Tobacco

Mod:
P4U IPV2

Watt|Volt:
12.5W 4.5V

Atomizer:
Kayfun 3.1 Nano

Wicking Material:
Organic Cotton

Strength:
6mg

Price:
Many options available such as extra shot of flavour or bottle size. Base price $ 4.99

www.mtbakervapor.com

Website Blurb:
Vanilla Tobacco is an enticingly light and sweet tobacco vape, excellent for those who are looking for that perfect balance of aromatic tobacco and sweet vanilla.

Reviewer Notes:
Vapour production is good. It does fog up a room very quickly. It is a very smooth vape, but slightly dry. The vanilla overpower the tobacco notes but comes through slightly on the exhale. The profile does change as the watts change but the vanilla pretty much overpowers on all settings.

I almost get the feeling an RY4 type vape was attempted here, but is does not quite cut my expectation of a RY4. I would have liked a stronger tobacco taste as the name suggests that one should experience some hints of it.

Overall not a bad vape. Nothing spectacular though. I think local versions such as VM4 is better value for money.

Similar to: VM4

Avoid if you: Don't like vanilla

Company:
Mount Baker Vapor

Product Name:
Vanilla Tobacco

Mod:
P4U IPV2

Watt|Volt:
12.5W 4.5V

Atomizer:
Kayfun 3.1 Nano

Wicking Material:
Organic Cotton

Strength:
6mg

Price:
Many options available such as extra shot of flavour or bottle size. Base price $ 4.99

www.mtbakervapor.com

Website Blurb:
Vanilla Tobacco is an enticingly light and sweet tobacco vape, excellent for those who are looking for that perfect balance of aromatic tobacco and sweet vanilla.

Reviewer Notes:
Vapour production is good. It does fog up a room very quickly. It is a very smooth vape, but slightly dry. The vanilla overpower the tobacco notes but comes through slightly on the exhale. The profile does change as the watts change but the vanilla pretty much overpowers on all settings.

I almost get the feeling an RY4 type vape was attempted here, but is does not quite cut my expectation of a RY4. I would have liked a stronger tobacco taste as the name suggests that one should experience some hints of it.

Overall not a bad vape. Nothing spectacular though. I think local versions such as VM4 is better value for money.

Similar to: VM4

Avoid if you: Don't like vanilla

@rvdwesth this is an amazing write up. i can see traces of the @Silver review structure in there.
i like that you provide every bit of info that is required to know so we know what your findings are based on.

just one question, what is the pg/vg ratio

Great review @rvdwesth
Straight and honest
This type of review is very helpful
Thanks

Company:
Mount Baker Vapor

Product Name:
Thug Juice

Mod:
P4U IPV2

Watt|Volt:
16W 5V

Atomizer:
Kayfun 3.1

Wicking Material:
Organic Cotton

Strength:
6mg
No extra shots

Price:

www.mtbakervapor.com

Website Blurb:
Try this blend of berries and melon, with a cool menthol finish. Thug Juice is a deliciously balanced cool and fruity vape.

Reviewer Notes:
Vapour production is out of this world. It chugs cumulus in my lounge to the extreme.
Very smooth almost creamy sensation with perfect throat hit for my liking.
Menthol inhale with undertones of berry and a distinct melon\watermelon flavour. Berries on the exhale.
It's for me quite a complex taste, yet very very tasty.
I am not a particularly big fan of citrus or minty flavors, but this bad boy will see me coming back for more.

I found that when the watts increase the watermelon comes through stronger and the menthol subsides a little making the balance of tastes almost tangible. I would definitely want to try this on a REO.... If I had one

Similar to: Melon on the Rocks (Craft Vapor). I recently tried Plasma Juice from Vape Elixir and it is an almost exact clone of Thug Juice.

Avoid if you: Don't like minty\menthol or fruity vapes

Last edited:
Thanks @rvdwesth
Thug juice sounds like my kind of juice

Why do I get: Please post valid message every time I copy and paste from MS Word?

Company:
Mount Baker Vapor

Product Name:
Uddely Nuts (Discontinued)

Mod:
P4U IPV2

Watt|Volt:
21W 4V 0.7Ohm

Atomizer:
Aqua

Wicking Material:
Organic Cotton

Strength:
6mg
No extra shots

Price:

www.mtbakervapor.com

Website Blurb:
Discontinued

Reviewer Notes:
Vapour production is average. Smooth and creamy inhale with a subtle throat hit. I like it a lot.
I get nut mostly peanut, and maybe some hazelnut on the inhale with some cream. and lots of cream, almost like a milkshake on the exhale. I personally like nutty juice a lot so this has ADV potential.
This is like drinking a Peanut milkshake, I wipe my milk mustache after every drag!

Similar to: Nothing I ever tasted!

Avoid if you: Don't like nuts :-D

Company:
Mount Baker Vapor

Product Name:
Honey Berries

Mod:
P4U IPV2

Watt|Volt:
23W 4.2V 0.7Ohm

Atomizer:
Aqua

Wicking Material:
Organic Cotton

Strength:
3mg
No extra shots - I think it will work better with one extra shot

Price:

www.mtbakervapor.com

Website Blurb:
Honey Berries is a combination of our most flavorful fruity flavors, making it the perfect choice for a dessert vape after any delicious meal throughout the day. You won't be disappointed, give it a t...

Reviewer Notes:
Vapour production is good. Very fruity, with strong melon tones and average throat hit.
I get nut mostly melon on the in and exhale. The flavors hidden behind the melon is complex leaving you wondering what others you can taste. I got some strawberry and raspberry, but can also taste some banana on the exhale. As i said this one is a lot of fruit with strong melon (spanspek) overtones.
On lower wattage the clouds increase, but the melon flavour gets slightly muted with more berries coming through.

Similar to: ecigies Wild Range Fruit mix, with a shot of watermelon is about as close as I can get

Avoid if you: Don't like fruity vapes

Company:
Mount Baker Vapor

Product Name:
Uddely Nuts (Discontinued)

Mod:
P4U IPV2

Watt|Volt:
21W 4V 0.7Ohm

Atomizer:
Aqua

Wicking Material:
Organic Cotton

Strength:
6mg
No extra shots

Price:

www.mtbakervapor.com

Website Blurb:
Discontinued

Reviewer Notes:
Vapour production is average. Smooth and creamy inhale with a subtle throat hit. I like it a lot.
I get nut mostly peanut, and maybe some hazelnut on the inhale with some cream. and lots of cream, almost like a milkshake on the exhale. I personally like nutty juice a lot so this has ADV potential.
This is like drinking a Peanut milkshake, I wipe my milk mustache after every drag!

Similar to: Nothing I ever tasted!

Avoid if you: Don't like nuts :-D

If you like nuts @rvdwesth , have you tried Five Pawns GrandMaster?
I think you will like it

If you like nuts @rvdwesth , have you tried Five Pawns GrandMaster?
I think you will like it
@Silver I only had Castle Long and loved it. Problem is I go low nic, 6MG for ADV and drop to 3 at night (otherwise it keeps me awake) and I am not willing to pay R350:-@ a bottle (Vapemob) for 5P and eCiggies is affordable R300 but only brings in 18MG which will kill me.:punch:
So long story short as soon as one of the vendors decide to bring 5P in lower nic and affordable prices I will only dream about Grandmaster :worried:

time to dig this one up..

I found a supplier in France for MBV. One can select the different mixtures here as well, I chose 20/80 PG/VG for all 5 juices I ordered, 1 flavour shot added. Got a 5x20ml Sample Pack for just 30 Euros, no shipping charges. 6mg. All vaped on my FeV's combined with the Sigelei 100W

I am just giving some impressions here:

1. Vanishing Oatmeal

First I thought the flavour was too weak, but as the evening progressed I really started enjoying the vape. Excellent vapour production, good flavour of oatmeal. Although I have to say its more like the porridge style one....but i love that flavour too :)

2. Sticky Bun

Cinnanmon style vape. Enjoyed this from the start, nice, smooth and not overly cinnamon...just the right amount. clouds enough to have tested my smoke detectors. You can feel the vapour on your tongue, its really dense.

3. Butterscotch

the winner so far. Omg....buttery, caramel...but also tastes like a good liqueur. Dont know why...but that was my first thought and a mate of mine felt the same way about it. Its so good that I decided straight away to reorder....in 50ml rations :D

So, after posting this review I am going to reorder all of the above. The price is also very hot. Looking at about 3 Euro/ 10ml.....check cloudhousevapor.com

Super impressions @Tom. Thanks. Sounds like you found a good vape at a good price.

time to dig this one up..

I found a supplier in France for MBV. One can select the different mixtures here as well, I chose 20/80 PG/VG for all 5 juices I ordered, 1 flavour shot added. Got a 5x20ml Sample Pack for just 30 Euros, no shipping charges. 6mg. All vaped on my FeV's combined with the Sigelei 100W

I am just giving some impressions here:

1. Vanishing Oatmeal

First I thought the flavour was too weak, but as the evening progressed I really started enjoying the vape. Excellent vapour production, good flavour of oatmeal. Although I have to say its more like the porridge style one....but i love that flavour too :)

2. Sticky Bun

Cinnanmon style vape. Enjoyed this from the start, nice, smooth and not overly cinnamon...just the right amount. clouds enough to have tested my smoke detectors. You can feel the vapour on your tongue, its really dense.

3. Butterscotch

the winner so far. Omg....buttery, caramel...but also tastes like a good liqueur. Dont know why...but that was my first thought and a mate of mine felt the same way about it. Its so good that I decided straight away to reorder....in 50ml rations :D

So, after posting this review I am going to reorder all of the above. The price is also very hot. Looking at about 3 Euro/ 10ml.....check cloudhousevapor.com

I also LOVE the Butterscotch!!

I also LOVE the Butterscotch!!
did you get that liqueur feeling as well?

Since my post I tasted their Coumarin Pipe as well....I had to email the supplier to add that one to my order. It has a slight almond taste to it....love it.

So, my verdict....fantastic price for good juice. No comparison to the likes of Ripe Vape, Nicks, Thenancara... but it is probably not the ambition. So, this could easily become my day to day vape, and keeping the exotics for the evenings and weekends. I will see how it goes over the next few weeks.

did you get that liqueur feeling as well?

Since my post I tasted their Coumarin Pipe as well....I had to email the supplier to add that one to my order. It has a slight almond taste to it....love it.

So, my verdict....fantastic price for good juice. No comparison to the likes of Ripe Vape, Nicks, Thenancara... but it is probably not the ambition. So, this could easily become my day to day vape, and keeping the exotics for the evenings and weekends. I will see how it goes over the next few weeks.

Can't say I have, but its is like eating real old fashioned Butterscotch. I only Vape MBV as a treat in the evenings and on weekends these days, and my ADV is a RY4 type thing I DIY, but I am now considering bringing in some MBV flavoring and see how that goes.

I ordered MBV from CloudHouse France (thanks Tom). Got posted today so will see how it goes after the disastrous order from Ego2 Poland that I had to dump. All 300 ml of it.

Must add that we tried it but got chest pains and vision probs.:(

Last edited:
I ordered MBV from CloudHouse France (thanks Tom). Got posted today so will see how it goes after the disastrous order from Ego2 Poland that I had to dump. All 300 ml of it.

Sad to hear man... Maybe one day it will still arrive --> well steeped!

Must add that we tried it but got chest pains and vision probs.:(

cool...let me know how it goes. Which flavours did you order?

I was also tempted to try out Coval Vapes. Read good things about Churro on Reddit. Next time.

Gotta say, the response time on my email yesterday was 10min...on a Sunday! He sent me the PP request to add Coumarin to my order. I emailed him again last night because I forgot the extra flavour shot....again in no time responded. Shipment left France today.

Back