MTL Device

Whoop

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello Guys

Let me start off, i'm relatively new so don't know too much of the terms and so forth, but nevertheless i am trying.

I bought a Twisp Vega Mini as my first device and after basically having the entire device replaced under warranty it was actually very nice. After a couple of months my tank glass broke and sadly I can not seem to find a replacement anywhere and one of vendors suggested that i had to purchase the entire tank at another R460 which is absolutely ridiculous.

Due to the above I have completely given up on Twisp and currently looking for a new device. I have been looking at the Innokin Coolfire Mini Zenith D22, but seemingly the coils are difficult to get. I would just really like some insight from anyone with experience and also maybe some suggestions for other decent MTL devices.

There are a few mouth-to-lung options there, pod devices becoming ever more popular. You have a few different options here:

1. (as mentioned) a pod device such as the Renova Zero
2. a stick device (such as a Uwell Nunchaku) with a high resistance coil
3. a MTL rebuildable tank (such a a Beserker, etc.) on a single/dual battery mod.

From what it sounds like you may be best off with option 2, it's the best compromise. Should you decide to go for one I'd recommend against any of the SMOK Sticks. My personal experience with the brand hasn't been the greatest - EVERY SMOK item I've had, broke.

Most welcome to the forum @Whoop.

I can recommend the Aspire Nautilus AIO. Small, but 4.5 ml juice capacity, 1000 mAh battery, air flow adjustable and it takes the renowned Aspire Nautilus BVC coils, which are readily available, give great flavour and have a long life.

@ace_d_house_cat

I agree with your view on the SMOK. Have never used it, but just turned off to it for some reason.

Could you maybe explain your point 3. No idea about rebuildable tans and so on.

@ace_d_house_cat

I agree with your view on the SMOK. Have never used it, but just turned off to it for some reason.

Could you maybe explain your point 3. No idea about rebuildable tans and so on.

Take a look at the website for the Berserker:

http://www.vandyvape.com/atomizer/rta/berserker-mtl-rta/

It's a rebuildable tank atomiser that is made for mouth-to-lung vaping. Pop in a high resistance coil, throw in some wick (there are plenty tutorials on YT that show you how to coil and wick) pop it on a single battery mod and viola. It will be the most economical (in terms of coil replacements, etc.) and you should be the option that produces the most flavour.

Back