MVP for sale/ or trade for higher powered mod

Riaz

Passion changes everything
VIP
LV

Awards
Howsit guys

I bought this MVP from Kim last week, and in one week my bro has decided he needs something with a bit more power LOL

From what ive seen, this MVP is in great condition, no scratches or anything.

I paid R375.00 for it last week Saturday, im willing to let it go for R350.00 (or maybe a little less) or pay a little extra for something with higher power, like a hana/ istick etc

Not looking for more than 50W

According to Kim, the unit is about 8 months old. It also includes the charger.

Im based in cape town and would prefer selling it to someone local, otherwise shipping is on the buyer

The one being sold is on the left in the picture:

mvp.jpg

Good luck with the sale/trade @Riaz

MVP2 is a hall of fame device. Granted its underpowered, but a perfect match for an Evod1 - for days and days ;-)

Good luck with the sale/trade @Riaz

MVP2 is a hall of fame device. Granted its underpowered, but a perfect match for an Evod1 - for days and days ;-)
Thanks @Silver

He is using a protank mini on there and yesterday he asked me why can he not blow clouds like i do with the Reo :giggle:

So im getting him a kayfun tomorrow, he already claimed my 2 puffs drip tip, then hopefully he will be sorted.

Thanks @Silver

He is using a protank mini on there and yesterday he asked me why can he not blow clouds like i do with the Reo :giggle:

So im getting him a kayfun tomorrow, he already claimed my 2 puffs drip tip, then hopefully he will be sorted.

Lol, ok, seems like he wants to be more like you!
But seriously, as a backup with a little protank mini, it is still just such a great setup!
Ah well, wish him luck with the clouds!

Howsit guys

I bought this MVP from Kim last week, and in one week my bro has decided he needs something with a bit more power LOL

From what ive seen, this MVP is in great condition, no scratches or anything.

I paid R375.00 for it last week Saturday, im willing to let it go for R350.00 (or maybe a little less) or pay a little extra for something with higher power, like a hana/ istick etc

Not looking for more than 50W

According to Kim, the unit is about 8 months old. It also includes the charger.

Im based in cape town and would prefer selling it to someone local, otherwise shipping is on the buyer

The one being sold is on the left in the picture:

View attachment 25522
Do you still have the mvp?

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk

Yes still available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you still want 350 for it?

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk

I'll speak to my bro tomorrow and see what he has to say

Will keep you updated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back