My first coil!

@Rowan Francis you rock dude! Single vertical coil at 1.1 ohms and a good scrubbing sorted my 3d. This thing is hitting like a beast, huge clouds of delicious vape :D

@Rowan Francis you rock dude! Single vertical coil at 1.1 ohms and a good scrubbing sorted my 3d. This thing is hitting like a beast, huge clouds of delicious vape :D
Good stuff chap. Glad it's sorted. Best thing about this forum, ask cos somebody has probably been there already and can give you some pointers.

Twisted 28g, 1mm ID, Chimney coil on Kayfun lite. Came out at 0.9 ohms. Vaped okay, not as good as the single coil. Taste and flavour was muted and it made the atty hot really quickly. At least there was no gurgling or leaking. Think I'm getting the hang of the top filling thing now.

jZjQF9.jpg

Twisted 28g, 1mm ID, Chimney coil on Kayfun lite. Came out at 0.9 ohms. Vaped okay, not as good as the single coil. Taste and flavour was muted and it made the atty hot really quickly. At least there was no gurgling or leaking. Think I'm getting the hang of the top filling thing now.

jZjQF9.jpg
Very neat! Nicely done :)

jZjQF9.jpg
First coil a week ago...and now look at that. Double quick learner. Great coiling.

First coil a week ago...and now look at that. Double quick learner. Great coiling.
Thanks dude :) Having so much fun making coils I barely have any chance to vape on any of them before I'm switching it out for the next one.

jZjQF9.jpg

Coil looks good. I. Tired the same setup in my Kayfun when I first got it and mine didn't look half as neat

Back