My very, very first micro coil!

Great looking coil there! Let us know how it vapes

Fantastic coil bro, it really is awesome.

PS. Is that an Atomic? with different screws

Edit: I see it's the RM4 or 5

Last edited:
Well done, thinking about getting into the rba side myself

It's so easy @Raslin. Just do it. Ok, wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of all of you guys and all of the information available on this amazing forum.

You guys rock!

Yes, it's an RM4 @Alex. I liked the idea of being able to choose between single or dual coil setup. What I don't like is that the airflow ring comes loose to easy. Maybe I just have to get used to it.

It vapes ok for the first one I would say @Danny; not perfect
though. Vapor production is on the low side compared to my maN setup with istick. I think I will have to go dual coil quite soon. But the taste is amazing; way more defined.

On your next coil try wrapping two less wraps and move the coil closer to the edge of the deck away from the posts, just take care the it doesn't touch the cap.

Wooohooo, didn't even think about testing it with the cap on! Thank you for that advise @Andre, it will remain on the top of the list....

Congrats @Antonius Scheid !
Such a great feeling building your own coil and then vaping on it!

Now the fun starts

I agree with @BumbleBee
- try moving the coil a bit closer to the edge - you may find you get improved flavour

Another thing - once you've installed the coil, you can use the mandrel/screwdriver to move the coil 1 or 2 mm either upward or downward. That should change the throat hit. Lower down for less TH, higher up for more TH. Not sure how it works on your atty, but just a slight movement up on down on my RM2 makes a huge difference.

All the best!

Back