Nasty cushman mango

Yuvir Punwasi

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Good evening peeps

I’ve been on the hunt for a mango juice just like the nasty Cush man ,I’ve seen Bamango one shot , however it’s a banana mango and I’m looking for the exact recipe or something super close to Cush man ... I recently purchased a bottle (before lockdown) and was blown away , sweet ripe juicy yummy mango with a little ice ... it’s really ultimate ... anybody have a recipe please let me know , I really enjoy this juice .

Good evening peeps

I’ve been on the hunt for a mango juice just like the nasty Cush man ,I’ve seen Bamango one shot , however it’s a banana mango and I’m looking for the exact recipe or something super close to Cush man ... I recently purchased a bottle (before lockdown) and was blown away , sweet ripe juicy yummy mango with a little ice ... it’s really ultimate ... anybody have a recipe please let me know , I really enjoy this juice .
There i can help you with a big smile don't know how many liters have i mix

The banana cream is the normal one what i normally do is mix half banana cream (tfa)and half banana cream (la)

04b1e1bd7418a8a383a15c2b90383455.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

There i can help you with a big smile don't know how many liters have i mix

The banana cream is the normal one what i normally do is mix half banana cream (tfa)and half banana cream (la)

04b1e1bd7418a8a383a15c2b90383455.jpg

@The vaper im definitely going to try this out , thank you so much bud does it have the authentic taste of the Mango Cush Man? I know there mango and grape and mango and banana Cush Man I tried other 2 , however fell inlove with the mango , thank you again bud :campeon:
:zpong:

I think it might be close to the real thing haven't vape the original but i mixed 200 mls again last week and its almost finished

Steep:2 days or as soon as the mix is cleared normally over night

I think it might be close to the real thing haven't vape the original but i mixed 200 mls again last week and its almost finished

Steep:2 days or as soon as the mix is cleared normally over night

I really need to get some concentrates soon as this lockdown is lifted lol ... bud I can’t really read the recipe... could you maybe send me an inbox of the picture with a little higher resolution please.:party:

Banana cream (tfa) 3%
Ws 23 20% 1%
Double mango (cbe) 4%
Tropical mango (mb) 1.5%
Super sweet (cap) 0.75%

Banana cream (tfa) 3%
Ws 23 20% 1%
Double mango (cbe) 4%
Tropical mango (mb) 1.5%
Super sweet (cap) 0.75%

Thank you so much buddy , I really got to give this a shot .. the Malaysian mango sounds just like the nasty Cush Man we talking about ... you just scream out ... WINNER :headbang::campeon:

I know they say double mango and malaysian mango are the same but for me i taste a small difference
I mixed using both mango in different mixes but i can taste the difference

I also played around by mixing with some spearmint also mixed with strawberry shisha(inw) but still need to get the recipe better

I know they say double mango and malaysian mango are the same but for me i taste a small difference
I mixed using both mango in different mixes but i can taste the difference

I also played around by mixing with some spearmint also mixed with strawberry shisha(inw) but still need to get the recipe better

I know those 2 does have a different taste ... a mate mixed some stuff up and I tasted the difference... most concretes differ ever so slightly , however in making a tasty juice , they play a super vital role ... either they make or make better a recipe

A mango that has been in my rotation for over a year now is my Revised Mango Crack.

Not quite Cushman. More of a fresh almost ripe mango with the papaya giving a slight hint of green to it.

A mango that has been in my rotation for over a year now is my Revised Mango Crack.

Not quite Cushman. More of a fresh almost ripe mango with the papaya giving a slight hint of green to it.
Thats also not a bad juice i mixed it alot
If I'm not mistaken i mixed on friday

Back