Native Wicks

The cloud there are huge!! unbelievable!

Hey man,

Im getting it tmr morning :p
@Paulie atm
pg126.jpg

I have just tested this stuff and all I can say is wow!! It's amazing!! It took 15 seconds for my coils to heat up while dry burning it!! It's a wicking monster

I have just tested this stuff and all I can say is wow!! It's amazing!! It took 15 seconds for my coils to heat up while dry burning it!! It's a wicking monster
Nice :D sounds promising!

I am was wondering, what duties did they charge on this product, I have been unable to work out the correct HS Code, so have avoided looking at this product, do you have a HS Code or Tariff code it should be on your customs worksheet IRO third column on the bottom

Oh, I hope to see this stuff available locally soon.

Im going nuts trying to decide if I prefer Rayon to Jap Cotton.... so I need something to blow them out the water and shut the voices in my head up :)

This will be available soon locally on a larger scale :p
Now this is progress. Get everyone vaping premium cotton that lasts and we don't get all them formaldehydes:nerd: now the only question is, is vapers choice cotton even better? Gogo gadget paulie

@Paulie so we can expect a second run from you?
I'll take another when you do :)

Now this is progress. Get everyone vaping premium cotton that lasts and we don't get all them formaldehydes:nerd: now the only question is, is vapers choice cotton even better? Gogo gadget paulie
lol funny hahahahahaha yes ill work on that also

Back