Nautilus mini or Aerotank v2 help plz

Aydhin

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I want to buy 1 of the above mentioned tanks as im currently using a generic mini vivi nova. Now i bought a generic evod the other day but i was getting like no Th off of it . So i read up that its caused by the bottom coil. Will any of the 2 tanks i mentioned give me a good Th? And if so which would be better

Hi, TH you can get from more than just a new tank, a juice with more pg than vg will give you a better Thit. Or even more nic can make a diff. What juice are u using? I use the nautilus mini with a 50/50 pg vg mix and it gives me a good th. Juice like Lucia has a higher pg than vg rate and will hit harder. Goodluck hope u come right

Was vaping liqua and HATS juice at 18mg. Bt then got on to 12mg the other day when i was too lazy to drive for the 18mg. Im just worries that because its bottom coil that the th will be almost non existent on a 12mg juice

Hi @Aydhin, I got myself a Aero mini about a week ago after I was on a Twisp for about a month, huge, huge difference. I can not fault the Aero mini and is very happy with it, (and nothing else feel like s/steel) no issues. I rebuild one of the coils into a single coil and it works great, I can not feel any difference, and my batteries last longer....

I have both, the mAN (mini aspire nautilus) is better imo. But you need a variable voltage battery to use it properly.

Yeh i have an innokin itaste clk 1280. My svd kit from fasttech still says despatched to overseas country since last week with no status change /cry... thanks for the info tho good folks

Back