Need Rayon tips

rogue zombie

Vaping Addict
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
I'm just not winning with Rayon in the IGO.
Flavour is similar to Jap cotton, but I can't get it wicking as well.

With Jap cotton, I find it works best using it sparingly. The cotton swells and all is good. Rayon doesn't seem to swell.

Is it the same with Rayon? Or should I lie the whole base with it?

I'm just not winning with Rayon in the IGO.
Flavour is similar to Jap cotton, but I can't get it wicking as well.

With Jap cotton, I find it works best using it sparingly. The cotton swells and all is good. Rayon doesn't seem to swell.

Is it the same with Rayon? Or should I lie the whole base with it?

Rayon actually contracts over time bud. It doesn't swell like cotton does.

When threading it through the wick be quite generous with it. And in your case perhaps add more to the base.

Hope this helps :)

Edit: I'm not feeling the word contracts. Let's just say it loses its volume. I think that's a better description for what happens.

Yes, some say about one and a half times as much as cotton going through the coil. The volume in the rest of the atty does not matter much. It must squeak when pulling through the coil.

What resistance are you using it on? I find that rayon doesn't work well for me on very low builds but it works great over 0.4ohm.

What resistance are you using it on? I find that rayon doesn't work well for me on very low builds but it works great over 0.4ohm.

Oh nowhere near that - 1,3ohm. Don't have a subohm capable battery... Yet.

I'm finding I need to turn the power up more than with Jap cotton.

I'm getting a subohm bat, so will try much lower next week.

With rayon I found that the tighter it is in the coil the better

From personal experience I would say that more is definitely better in the case of rayon

Back