Need To Fund My New Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.

johan

VIP
LV

Awards
Item 01. Nemesis Stainless Steel
Version: Clone Version (18350 up to 18360 plus kick)
Description / Condition: Used, normal wear & tear (see photos), excellent smooth threading (zero thread damage), original spring (will include 2 switch magnets) and reverse threaded lock ring. Will be cleaned in ultra-sonic bath and polished with Cape Cod cloth before shipping.
Reason for selling: Don't use it anymore and need to fund my new fetish being e-pipes.
Refundable: Will refund full price paid (excluding shipping) if condition is not as described or item faulty.
Price: R300 (excluding shipping)

Nemesis02.jpg
Nemesis02.jpg
Nemesis02.jpg

Item 02. Caravela Stainless Steel & Brass 18350 (Brushed Finish)
Version: Clone Version (18350 only)
Description / Condition: Hardly used, normal wear & tear (see photos), nice thick tube walls, zero thread damage, original spring, adjustable centre pin and reverse threaded lock ring. Will be cleaned in ultra-sonic bath and polished with Cape Cod cloth before shipping.
Reason for selling: Don't use it anymore and need to fund my new fetish being e-pipes.
Refundable: Will refund full price paid (excluding shipping) if condition is not as described or item faulty.
Price: R175.00 (excluding shipping)

Caravela01.jpg

Caravela02.jpg

Item 03. KayFun Lite (Brushed Finish)
Version: Clone Version (Not sure which model, but it has 2 e-liquid channels not 4)
Description / Condition: Used, normal wear & tear (see photos), adjustable air screw, bottom filling screw, and some extra unused screws and o-rings. Doesn't come with metal piece as window replacement. Never leaked on me accept when I did something stupid. Will be cleaned in ultra-sonic bath and polished with Cape Cod cloth before shipping.
Price: R200.00 (excluding shipping)

KayFun01.jpg
KayFun02.jpg
KayFun03.jpg
If you are interested or have any questions regarding these items you are welcome to send me a private message, and please no horse trading.

Attachments

• Nemesis01.png
    Nemesis01.png
    373.5 KB · Views: 27
This sale is on hold till next week Wednesday June 4, 2014.

Ok, date marked in my calendar for the Kayfun

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I'll take the Caravela if it goes on sale again!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Already dibs by someone else if Wednesday next week's deal goes south, but will let you know.

If soonkia doesnt take the Kayfun I would like to please @johan

Johan! That is a piece of art! I'm also starting get all frisky when I see e-pipes! I'm going to build one once!
I have some Mopani wood in my garage that needs to be e-pipe-afied!

If by any remote chance all these deals fall through, I would like to dibs the nemi and the kayfun please.

All 3 items are on hold till next week Wednesday and if the "already dibs" cancel it will be up here again.
Johan! That is a piece of art! I'm also starting get all frisky when I see e-pipes! I'm going to build one once!
I have some Mopani wood in my garage that needs to be e-pipe-afied!

Are you talking about the purple orchid? I don't have wood carving skills, otherwise I would've join you.

Lol. Let's have an auction :)

R250 for the KFL+ @johan :devil:

All 3 items are on hold till next week Wednesday and if the "already dibs" cancel it will be up here again.

Are you talking about the purple orchid? I don't have wood carving skills, otherwise I would've join you.
Jip! That is stunning!

Sorry Dev can't do, someone else already committed and I promised to hold until next week Wednesday.
Lol I know, just stirring a little :)

Sold.jpg

Admin / Moderator kindly close & archive

I'm now sad:(

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back