Nemesis Mech Mod

Renesh

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi everyone..
My nemesis mech is acting up. I need to replace the firing switch and the rice pin.
Does anyone have the magnet upgrade for the switch and/or a rice pin? Also, if there is a longer firing pin, i'd be keen to take that off your hands as well.

I'm happy to pay for the spares...just want to avoid importing and waiting.....

Thanks.

Depending where you are, I'm in Brackendown / Alberton and have magnets for the switch, but no pins, I just used a toothpic for mine

A trimmed paperclip would also work :)

The threading on my Nemi stripped a while ago, as usual, this happened after I bought 10 spare Nemi magnets!
I am unfortunately in the Eastern Cape.

Use nail guys for rice pin. Just cut to size and file down rough edges. The nail from your small white cable clamp works perfectly. Can I also get a pair of those magnets will pay. In durban thow.

Use nail guys for rice pin. Just cut to size and file down rough edges. The nail from your small white cable clamp works perfectly. Can I also get a pair of those magnets will pay. In durban thow.

I'm going to Durbs at the end of the month, going to be in Umzinto and then Shelly beach for the weekend, so depending on where you are and if you dont come right by then, I am more than happy to bring a set with me, if you can either collect or arrange a collection from me while I am there.

Back