New Copper Kayfun

Won't the copper affect the juice taste? Don't know why I think that but I'd imagine it to.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Won't the copper affect the juice taste? Don't know why I think that but I'd imagine it to.

Don't know but can assume that any acidic e-liquid will cause some serious oxidation and green goo

I see it's actually anodized copper over Stainless.

Copper doesn't affect taste at all. In fact, in cooking applications copper is preferred over and other metal due to it's high conductivity and neutral taste properties. Eg, the best meringues and whipped creams are made in copper bowls. The copper reacts with the oxygen and proteins present, and actually stabilizes the proteins by forming another amino acid that creates stronger bonds between the molecules. :nerd:

As @Alex pointed out its "... anodized copper..." so its 100% fine even with high acidic e-liquids

Copper doesn't affect taste at all. In fact, in cooking applications copper is preferred over and other metal due to it's high conductivity and neutral taste properties. Eg, the best meringues and whipped creams are made in copper bowls. The copper reacts with the oxygen and proteins present, and actually stabilizes the proteins by forming another amino acid that creates stronger bonds between the molecules. :nerd:

Was just wondering because copper itself stinks :oops:

.... and its only on the outside, the inside is still all stainless steel. But jeez that thing is sexy as hell..... even, dare I say.... "Sick as tits!" :D

Back