New gear: kayfun lite

gman211991

flavour chaser
LV

Awards
So managed to get my hands on a kayfun lite for pennies then onto vapemob i marched for some rayon and kanthal all in prep for my tropical ice / pine iceberg
2f576f0dc9576fe7b5c345aeff5bde31.jpg
@Nimbus_Cloud thanks for the wicking material and kanthal all the best with future endeavours.

Last edited:
Machine quality on this is awesome just gotta check if it leaks. Hou maar vingers

As far as I've enquired into it, for minimal leaks - use the 'cover the air holes, fill from top, turn upside down to equalize' method.

Haven't tried myself, this is based on tutorials I've watched.

Hot water from the tap should be fine... maybe a bit of sunlight liquid just to wash off any possible left over machine oil. Then another good wash to get all the sunlight liquid out. And then you good to go!

As far as I've enquired into it, for minimal leaks - use the 'cover the air holes, fill from top, turn upside down to equalize' method.

Haven't tried myself, this is based on tutorials I've watched.
i bottom fill mine- never leaked

Hot water from the tap should be fine... maybe a bit of sunlight liquid just to wash off any possible left over machine oil. Then another good wash to get all the sunlight liquid out. And then you good to go!
Thanks buddy

Always bottom fill a lite.
A 3.1 can be leaky from the fill port so the top method works best but it can gurgle a bit if you are not ver careful. That is one of the reasons I bough a lite. You also can get more juice in a lite filling from the bottom than filling from the top

So issue with 8wraps im getting 0.8 ohms and my poor lil dna 30just can't hit it for more than 2 seconds above 25watts. Please advise for a suitable build using 26gauge kanthal

Hey Ive also just gotten my Kayfun,,I am getting a horrible metal taste!!
I washed it with sunlight and alcohol.
Any other things I could do??

So my kayfun is chucking like a boss flavour is great only drawback would be the air flow but otherwise thumbs up from me.

Back