New Juice Line - Vape Elixir

thanks bro. that is excellent news

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Yes, I can do special requests, anything is possible really...It's obviously much easier from a supply point of view to stick with a certain ratio, but we can certainly discuss it.
That is certainly good news, but I promise we won't be doing 'special' orders until we can do a nice large one :)

Please dont take this the wrong way... @SunRam ..move your tooshy, and make some juice...Vendors..buy some already so we can get some... :D that almost sounds like a line from Duke Nukem...

Wishing you all the best @SunRam. I will most definitely be a buyer. I will enjoy hunting down the favorites.

I tried the watermelon type gourmet one at the vape meet and was suitably impressed.

Am excited.....

Please dont take this the wrong way... @SunRam ..move your tooshy, and make some juice...Vendors..buy some already so we can get some... :D that almost sounds like a line from Duke Nukem...
Yes, I can't wait to get the juices out there, sure you guys will love it
Wishing you all the best @SunRam. I will most definitely be a buyer. I will enjoy hunting down the favorites.

I tried the watermelon type gourmet one at the vape meet and was suitably impressed.

Am excited.....
Thanks, I'm just as excited! I can always send you a couple of juices for reviews, once the vendors starts stocking. Same goes for @Rowan Francis

We are ready to make Vape Elixir available to you vapers! @Gizmo from Vapeking has agreed to sell Vape Elixir on their website, and it will be available in about 2 weeks. We will make an announcement once the liquids are going live.
They will only be stocking the gourmet line, and we will start with some of the following flavours:
  • Plasma Juice - Mentholated watermelon and grape
  • Ganzfeld - Menthol, mint and wintergreen
  • Luminescence - Tic Tac like sweet mint
  • Awesomesauce - Mysterious lightly mentholated fruit mixture
  • Strawberry Milkshake - Self explanatory ;)
  • Ecto Cooler - Ghost Busters inspired tangerine/orange
  • Snollygoster - Striped bubblegum stick
  • Maxx Blend - Premium tobacco blend
The liquids are packaged in cobalt blue glass bottles, with pipette droppers. I will post a pic soon.

We are ready to make Vape Elixir available to you vapers! @Gizmo from Vapeking has agreed to sell Vape Elixir on their website, and it will be available in about 2 weeks. We will make an announcement once the liquids are going live.
They will only be stocking the gourmet line, and we will start with some of the following flavours:
  • Plasma Juice - Mentholated watermelon and grape
  • Ganzfeld - Menthol, mint and wintergreen
  • Luminescence - Tic Tac like sweet mint
  • Awesomesauce - Mysterious lightly mentholated fruit mixture
  • Strawberry Milkshake - Self explanatory ;)
  • Ecto Cooler - Ghost Busters inspired tangerine/orange
  • Snollygoster - Striped bubblegum stick
  • Maxx Blend - Premium tobacco blend
The liquids are packaged in cobalt blue glass bottles, with pipette droppers. I will post a pic soon.

May I ask at what Price they will be available to the public?

This is very exciting Sunram, good work man!

Which one is the Wicks tasting one?

This is going to be big guys :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Awesome to hear CVS will be stocking them.
Think you should courier some to taste at the 15 Feb Cape Vape Meet!
Which one is the Bowden's Mate clone?
Haha! Also want to know!

This is very exciting Sunram, good work man!

Which one is the Wicks tasting one?
Thanks @devdev! I wouldn't specifically say wicks, but very much a gum flavour. Like a fruit stripe gum. That would be Snollygoster.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

@SunRam . I hope to get an anonymous tip off soon so I can go vape some more new joose . Hint hint ..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

All the best @SunRam!
So exciting
Love those names!

Will definitely be trying them out.

What PG/VG and nic content do you envisage?
Sorry if i missed it inbetween the load shedding

Last edited:
Thanks, and don't get me started on load shedding! We've decided to start with only 12mg as per @Gizmo's request. Any nic content is possible of course, and I'm sure more variety will be added over time. The PG/VG ratio is 70/30

Back