New member from denmark.

Dallas

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all.

Im a vapor and have used vaping for 3 years now.
I have mechanical and Electronic mods and use rba and other for vaping, and i helps with e-cigarettes if any of my friends have trouble with them
Thx for membership.

welcome from Denmark! my brother is actually visiting your lovely country right now! i hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome @Dallas.

3 Years is quite a long time compared to some of us that's fairly new to the scene. I hope there are some tricks you can learn from the guys & gals here and that your experience would be useful for others around here too.
I hope you enjoy it here as much as the rest of us nutcases - and the two or three normal members ;)

Hi @Dallas, and thank you for the introduction.

Welcome.

Hi all.

I have mechanical and Electronic mods and use rba and other for vaping, and i helps with e-cigarettes if any of my friends have trouble with them
Thx for membership.

hello and welcome to the forum @Dallas
seems you are already a veteran vaper. looking forward to reading your input and experiences

Hi all.

Thx for membership.

Welcome to the forum @Dallas :rock: It's good to have another member from outside of SA.

We have a great place here, and i'm sure with your 3 years of experience, you could teach some of us a thing or two :)

Thx to all of you, i will try to help if any have special problems with mods or other Things there have relationship to e-cigarette vaping. So just ask and i will try to help.:)

Back