New SA Vaping Video Channel - Youtube

Great job!!!
We need a platform like this in S.A!!!
Congratulations, will follow for sure.

Great stuff Philip :rock:

This has been sorely needed for a while now...just so local people who are interested can see that we locals are vapers too :D
Give me a shout if you need some help with filming/editing/etc...I'm no pro, but I do have some experience with it and I'm close by ;)
Hope this takes off in a big way (and I'm thinking it will)...looking forward to see this grow from a puff into a giant cloud :p

@MurderDoll Thanks for the Advice mate. Yeah, talking with my hands is a big thing for me, and I think umm "umm" is my favourite word!!
Will work on the techniques and see what happens!! going to move to a different location for the next vid, just to get a bit better sound and Picture!!

Cheers for all the kind words everyone, I was so worried everyone was going to lambaste me!!!

@free3dom Thanks bud. To be honest, yes I do need a little help, that would be awesome. My number is 08 two 3169248 if you wanna whatsapp.

Cheers bud!!

Great man! I have shared, liked and shared.
There are so many people in SA that don't understand vaping or as we noobs called it "e-cigarette". There are far too many people that want to stop "smoking" but media hype on Vaping makes them reluctant to switch.
Hopefully you can start receiving some devices from the USA before it hits the streets so that you can do a review first.
SOMEHOW LOCAL IS JUST TOO LEKKER :)

One suggestion; when you run out of ideas for vids, maybe start to host vendor/s on your youtube channel.

Thanks @johan . I will be doing that. I'm going to try and get a vendor in about 3 weeks, so stay tuned. I was thinking maybe of mixmistress herself @Melinda !!
Haha - if you can get @Melinda in front of a camera of any kind, I think it would snow, hail and the earth would crack in half - and that's just the first day :)

We're happy to help out in other ways though :)

Okay All, New weekend, new Video. This weekend I will be reviewing the Joyetech eGRip, Limelight e-Pipe and Some juices from 5 Pawns (Possibly More). Stay Tuned, should be up by tomorrow.

Hey @Philip Dunkley Well done, I am super impressed, and keep it up.
Looking forward to the next one.
I'd like to buy you a beer some time.

Back