New South African Mod!

Thanks guys/girls - there are some large hurdles to overcome in the next few weeks, but just had to share with you all and drum up some excitement about the project. It's time that we take some initiative and get some local development done - there are allot of you that have some great ideas. Hopefully the Hydrus project will get some grooves cut for some great developments to come. I am already working on SX350 and DNA30 modules for the Hydrus, so as soon as the prototypes pass QC we can start on the accessory devices to make this a real 100% customisable and modular product. Its typical South African, we have so many ideas and combined we can make something great.

Thank you for your awesome support and especially @Rob Fisher for posting the vid up - i was a bit hesitant, but love that it was picked up. spread and share guys, need to drum up some hefty support to make this a success!

Thanks guys/girls - there are some large hurdles to overcome in the next few weeks, but just had to share with you all and drum up some excitement about the project. It's time that we take some initiative and get some local development done - there are allot of you that have some great ideas. Hopefully the Hydrus project will get some grooves cut for some great developments to come. I am already working on SX350 and DNA30 modules for the Hydrus, so as soon as the prototypes pass QC we can start on the accessory devices to make this a real 100% customisable and modular product. Its typical South African, we have so many ideas and combined we can make something great.

Thank you for your awesome support and especially @Rob Fisher for posting the vid up - i was a bit hesitant, but love that it was picked up. spread and share guys, need to drum up some hefty support to make this a success!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

is there a link to the video. work proxy blocking videos...

Awesome @HPBotha ! Where do vendors sign up for this? ;)

I am currently establishing vendor rights to the range - but i will announce once the prototypes are here - i will register on the forums as a 'vendor' soon...if there is a 'developer' section i will have a separate forum on ecigssa... no idea what is ahead at the moment, I just have the pre-pregnancy jitters at the moment!!!!

Great stuff . Good luck with the release

Damn!!!!

That video gave me goosebumps. I wouldnt openly admit to that on any of the other forums I subscribe to.

I dont even know what it is, but ill buy one....

wnd_d9e76df8b26907fb735ff22289ca160a.jpg

I concur, damn fine intro video..twittered it out to all and sundry.

I concur, damn fine intro video..twittered it out to all and sundry.
Thanks mate beat those African drums!!! (Just this morning received notification that they are well on their way and I should have photos from them soon. But will release once I have the mechs on my desk for inspection. If anyone has contacts in packaging it will be a massive bonus. Need to send out three review samples.... Eta two weeks time...

Hahaha.. Uncanny timing. Excellent, I'm looking forward to this!!!

you and me both mate!!! took forever to get this far, but the learning curve is only matched by my excitement!
From November I will be able to share more in depth details without fear of holding back!

Great work @HPBotha
Just a pity that it's not in 26650 as well. I already have two 18650 tube mods. Won't be buying another one.
If you ever do a 26650, then I'll buy it ;)

Please see the update on the forum

I am sure you can understand the level of work that is going into the project is such that i cannot afford to have the ball dropped by trying to reach a deadline. I am really trying to make South Africa's first foray into the PV market one that will do the community proud.

Thank you for the continued support!!! I really need any and all input as much as possible - from both the community and that of the vendors regarding design and design implementation.

I appreciate any help!

Back