New Video - New Start - The Lung Brewery Ep 1

Philip Dunkley

-------------
LV

Awards
Hey Guys. The new video is up, and we have changed things up a lot. I now have a co-host in the form of Free3dom, known to the masses as Peter Harmse, and we have changed the show to a more interactive discussion based program. We also have a little more room for guests, and will be a lot less formal, and we have introduced a new cast member in the form of HAL2015, our fly cam!!
Let me know what you think.

Can be found at :

awesome new format. like the idea. thank you

Good going guys, but can I give a little constructive criticism. Or rather a women’s point of view?

1. Put a microphone between you guys. I'm struggling to hear understand you guys when your talking to each other. I'm kind of death:blush:
2. Get someone to move your seating around, its al "blok-‘n-rig" and not inviting and pleasing to the eyes. Just my designer point of view...;)
3. Make a lot of new videos!!!

I'm glad to see you are a little more alive Annemarie :)! But in your little "death" state I agree with your positive comments.

@annemarievdh - you always make me laugh!
The forum would not be the same without you!

Thanks for the feedback and advice @annemarievdh ...will definitely have a look at optimizing things :nerd:

This was very much a spur of the moment setup and we were testing out quite a few new things at the same time, so it's nice to know what wasn't working well and needs looking at - notes taken :)

We'll keep going, and growing ;)

I also like the format.
I watched it at work on a secondary monitor with less brightness than the notebook, and @freedom hiding in the dark corner. I also did not like it that I couldn't always see your faces like in a normal 'conversation'.

Slightly brighter conditions might be more pleasing to the eye for @annemarievdh as well, but I think she was hinting more towards a full stage setup and a few ripped Chippendales lookalikes lined up in the foreground ;)

Cool video guys, but just a suggestion from my side. Open the curtains or get some good lighting going, It feels like a bat cave in there.

Message sent via tapatalk

Cool video guys, but just a suggestion from my side. Open the curtains or get some good lighting going, It feels like a bat cave in there.

Message sent via tapatalk

Oh no, we've been found out....the bat cave is compromised :mask::--P

We are working on getting some proper lighting going - I just can't promise it won't scare everyone off when you get a good look at us :D

I also like the format.
I watched it at work on a secondary monitor with less brightness than the notebook, and @freedom hiding in the dark corner. I also did not like it that I couldn't always see your faces like in a normal 'conversation'.

Slightly brighter conditions might be more pleasing to the eye for @annemarievdh as well, but I think she was hinting more towards a full stage setup and a few ripped Chippendales lookalikes lined up in the foreground ;)

Aaaaa you see. You can read between the lines. :giggle:

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

Back