New Voopoo Drag Mod!! Drag X

TyTy

Chasing Flavour
LV

Awards
So seems Voopoo Will be releasing a new Drag Mod called the drag X, description on Instagram says "Drag X is the first Human-Machine interaction mod" anyone got more details on this? Was able to snap a few pics from their promo video and seems like most of the mod is a type of leather? What's everyone's thoughts on this I think it's going to be epic once we see the full mod8--)Screenshot_20200504_182909.jpg Screenshot_20200504_182934.jpg Screenshot_20200504_182921.jpg Screenshot_20200504_182946.jpg

Not much of a drag fan, but from the pics, I have to admit it looks cool

Looks like it could be a good looking mod.
I doubt I'll ever buy a Voopoo drag again, but will be keen to see it once it's released.

If they sorted out the paintwork and beveled the edges, then it could be a real contender

I hope they’re not going to include some useless and silly AI tech in the mod like the Alexa equipped one by Wismec.

Wonder if we will get a drag where the battery panel doesn't constantly move, they should concentrate on getting the basics right before adding gimmicks! But then it might be great!

I got my reviewers unit today. I can't share pics yet, but I'll share my initial thoughts after spending some time with it

Hugely wasted opportunity
I agree, the original drag was such an awesome mod and was compared to the DNA mods with that type of screen, this was an opportunity to make a new chip which can perform just as good and also make it like the DNA C mods and have a competitor to this new centaurus by lost vape that just came out, something for people wanting to get an amazing mod but not spend so much..... Hugely wasted opportunity

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

sUVdTHGPoZrxjMN.jpg

So already copied Smok with their first pod mods with an in-built and external battery, and now milking the Drag name, no wonder when giving all that with the marketing they don't want pictures to be seen to show what crap they talk. Still living off the 0.015 firing Gene chip with excellent ramp up which was quite something at the time but if anything with the last version of the Drag and Alpha Zip it seemed more tamed while just about every mod that's released now fires just as quick if not quicker. Most undeservedly over-hyped manufacturer out there, it wasn't even their chip they bought out Woody-vapes to acquire it!

I got my reviewers unit today. I can't share pics yet, but I'll share my initial thoughts after spending some time with it
Don't understand why you can't share pictures, Voopoo themselves are uploading pictures to Instagram!

Don't understand why you can't share pictures, Voopoo themselves are uploading pictures to Instagram!
When I posted the comment, there were no official pictures out. Guess I can post them now?

Back