Newbie Wanting To Do It Right-ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news...should have some vape mail soon as the oupa and ouma have come through for me and shipped my order...cant wait for the first taste of VM. :cool::D

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Then things will really start rocking.

Woah! Cant believe im coming up on 3 months analog free!!! Woohooo! I really have never felt better!

And in this short time I think ive seen the light and decided to get a mod and rta. Will be going with a russian and svd to get started. Cant wait!! Would have really loved the 134 mini but I decided to divert more budget to the russian since the mini is so expensive.

Hope the local retailers are reading this cos I want to thank them all for keeping us going with great juices and equipment. Cant imagine not having any decent local suppliers for vape gear and juice.

Thank you to all of you!

Woah! Cant believe im coming up on 3 months analog free!!! Woohooo! I really have never felt better!

And in this short time I think ive seen the light and decided to get a mod and rta. Will be going with a russian and svd to get started. Cant wait!! Would have really loved the 134 mini but I decided to divert more budget to the russian since the mini is so expensive.

Hope the local retailers are reading this cos I want to thank them all for keeping us going with great juices and equipment. Cant imagine not having any decent local suppliers for vape gear and juice.

Thank you to all of you!
Well done, big frog. Way to go!

Sheesh. This vape spending is getting out of hand. Eish!

Anyways, I just re-wicked a stock mpt2 coil with cotton wool and its puffing like a dragon! And no distinct silica taste. Now im really looking forward to the russian!! :cool:

Sheesh. This vape spending is getting out of hand. Eish!

Anyways, I just re-wicked a stock mpt2 coil with cotton wool and its puffing like a dragon! And no distinct silica taste. Now im really looking forward to the russian!! :cool:
Gotta love that feeling of accomplishment when you rewick a coil for the first time and it actually works :D, just wait until you fire up a totally scratch built coil, totally worth the extra spend when you get it working ;-)

Maybe a stupid question, but my fist mod has been delivered today and I wanted to just check up on this.

I have read plenty already about how good quality protected or IMR batteries should be used with mechs.
Is it ok to use an IMR battery with an electronic mod?

please excuse my noobiness about this question...

Maybe a stupid question, but my fist mod has been delivered today and I wanted to just check up on this.

I have read plenty already about how good quality protected or IMR batteries should be used with mechs.
Is it ok to use an IMR battery with an electronic mod?

please excuse my noobiness about this question...
Perfectly ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back