News24...Another blow for e-cigs

Has anyone got an opinion on this article recently posted on News24

• It is BS

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • It is just an attempt to bad mouth ecigs

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
I feel like these articles that news24 keep on reposting is kinda like - 'FW:FW:RE:FW:FW:FW watch out, water is dangerous, you can die from it!!!11!!'
If you don't forward this you will lose your car keys and all your CD's will be scratched!

Yeah hectic just had a noob mail me and cancel their starter kit order as he read this. Flipping joke how people cannot see who is behind these kind
of statements.

Got to say, I just love it when governments try to ban ecigarettes because they so terrible for us, but never ban cigarettes,if they were really concerned about our health as so many have claimed, why can I still buy cigarettes.

well seeing as this is still doing the rounds.... this is still happening

AAAAARGH!!!

screenshot-www.facebook.com 2014-12-13 10-47-30.jpeg

News24 is a tabloid. Nothing more. I take everything they say with a truck of salt....lol

Also true.....sigh

Every time this stupid news24 article pops up in my news feed I spam them with positive articles... this is war!

Are all these news24 articles written by the same person?

Think we should find this person and make them vape fake liqua.

I just get extremely pissed off by the comments of the people that hang on to every word that news24 prints like its gospel. I gave up reading news24. a long time ago.

There work is sloppy, uninformed, outdated BS.

The only thing News24 is interested in is fear mongering, racial intolerance, and hate breeding.

Back