Nexus aio flooding

bjorncoetsee

Reonaut
LV

Awards
I have ordered the nexus aio kit with a 50/50 salt juice. Now i have just read that everyone has a problem where the device gets flooded with 50/50 juices, and only works fine with 70/30 vg pg juices. Does anyone have experience with the device who can confirm this is true?

"I had no leaking with 50/50 either, the higher you go in PG the more flavour you’ll have." - Reddit review

"Attention : for optimal use of your kit Nexus, it is strongly advised to use e-liquids that are low in vegetable glycerin, or with a rate of PG/VG does not exceed 50/50." - From some stores website.

"It handles 70/30 liquid like a champion, and I had no leaking with 50/50 either" - Vaping Insider

I would say you're pretty safe with 50/50. Sometimes experiences between people differ. For example, if you ask people if a TFV12 Prince will leak with 50/50 juice, many would say yes but today I used a 50/50 juice in mine and it didn't leak at all. Not even a single drop or a sign of leaking was present. The only way to really know is if you try it out yourself but going by what I've been reading online, the device works like a charm with 50/50. Not sure what coils come with this device but I'll say start with the higher resistance coil as some manufacturers make the wicking holes smaller on these coil heads compared to their lower resistance coil heads.

Back