Nicoticket The Virus to swap

Junkdoggy

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Bought this today but it is gust not my cup of tea. Used 1-2ml's to test the rest is still in the bottle.

Please PM me if you have any descent juice you would like to swap for this.

Pretoria/Centurion area

IMG_1543.JPG

i have a bottle of liqua somewhere very well steeped :D

i suggest you hold onto it for a while the flavor profiles constantly change, the virus still one of my best adv's

I agree with the previous posters on the steeping, but if you are certain, maybe just note the nicotine strength for someone who might be interested to swap. Oh, and the mls.

Hi - just sharing a slightly different experience..
I have a bottle of H1N1 - always on the lookout for good tobacco's (especially the NET's)
I didn't like it and tried to sell it on the forum. Some members advised me to keep the juice because it changes a lot while steeping. Even the description talks about this. I've now had it for almost 4 months. I've been doing the "steep, drip, steep, drip" thing, and there's almost nothing left in the bottle.
Yes, it changes in time. Becomes more "honey-ish". But, alas, this juice just isn't for me, which is why I'm telling you this.
imho, if you really don't like the base flavour at the beginning, you might not like this juice ever (still makes me nauseous). If you don't mind it or are just "meh", then maybe you will like it later.
Anyway, it's very popular so I'm sure you won't struggle to sell or swap it if you decide to go that route.

That is my bread and butter right there! Since the start of the year I have gone through 6 30ml Bottles!

Hi - just sharing a slightly different experience..
I have a bottle of H1N1 - always on the lookout for good tobacco's (especially the NET's)
I didn't like it and tried to sell it on the forum. Some members advised me to keep the juice because it changes a lot while steeping. Even the description talks about this. I've now had it for almost 4 months. I've been doing the "steep, drip, steep, drip" thing, and there's almost nothing left in the bottle.
Yes, it changes in time. Becomes more "honey-ish". But, alas, this juice just isn't for me, which is why I'm telling you this.
imho, if you really don't like the base flavour at the beginning, you might not like this juice ever (still makes me nauseous). If you don't mind it or are just "meh", then maybe you will like it later.
Anyway, it's very popular so I'm sure you won't struggle to sell or swap it if you decide to go that route.

:hi: ....Drip, test. Drip, test. Drip, BOOM, vape vape vape vape… :rock:

The first time did not work for me but maybe next time. I think that the type of gear one uses does make a big difference and I am not there yet. Maybe I will try it again in a couple of months with better gear and find it much better. But for now it’s out of my life and I will keep on looking for that perfect one that suits me. I suppose life is like that. Big thanks to Philip Dunkley for sorting this one for me.

Back