Nissan Livina Hub Cap

sunneyboy

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I don't know if this the right place to post so maybe one of the mods can move it if incorrect.

So. one of my hub caps got nicked at a gig last night so i called a nissan dealer for a price on a new one this morning.

R680 a piece. well I nearly fell off my chair. that will put a serious dent in my " procure a reo fund"

please does anyone know a spares or parts shop in the Roodepoort area where i might be able to find a replacement or knockoff. or maybe i should head down to the clearwater mall under ground parking and pay it forward ;-)

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

I don't know if this the right place to post so maybe one of the mods can move it if incorrect.

So. one of my hub caps got nicked at a gig last night so i called a nissan dealer for a price on a new one this morning.

R680 a piece. well I nearly fell off my chair. that will put a serious dent in my " procure a reo fund"

please does anyone know a spares or parts shop in the Roodepoort area where i might be able to find a replacement or knockoff. or maybe i should head down to the clearwater mall under ground parking and pay it forward ;-)

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.
Sorry to hear that @sunneyboy

Im sure Midas and the likes have replacement hub caps for your vehicle.

It will definitely cost less to buy all four from them that would it be to buy the one from the dealer.

Thank you @Riaz i will check midas out. I was also thinking of hitting some of the second hand dealers in westdene.

Back