Njord RDA by Morten Oen and AtomVapes

Indeed. He is quite a weird chap - borderline psychotic :-D.
Watch the review... it's meek and mild.

He is known for his over the top antics where he destroys products because of how crappy they are but for this rda; he tones it down a lot and blames the company, not Morten, for the rda's shortcomings... all because he and Morten are friends.

He even said that if it wasn't Morten's product he would destroy it which shows how biased he is.

Just watched it.
Jai has often said he has his biases.
Found the bit towards the end regarding "air blades" interesting. That sounds like a hack in the making to undo something.

Does anyone else have the urge to buy this thing no matter the current review state? Just to experience it.

PS: I want that Berserker mod.

Just watched it.
Jai has often said he has his biases.
Found the bit towards the end regarding "air blades" interesting. That sounds like a hack in the making to undo something.

Does anyone else have the urge to buy this thing no matter the current review state? Just to experience it.

PS: I want that Berserker mod.
I agree with the bit on the air blades. They are just doing damage control and scrambling around to salvage something out of this rda.

Honestly though I am not that keen on it given the polarizing reviews

I'll wait for a store to get one. If it gets released I bet just about every shop that gets it is going to crack one open for a test.

DHL delivered mine on Sunday! :eek: I guess they were getting enough flack on the Njord with all the drama and the delays... the delay allowed them to put an ultem goodie to reduce the chamber and direct the airflow some more. I put in a 3mm Alien which came in at 0.23Ω and I fired it at 40 watts. The twist in the coil legs is a bit annoying and wicking is a bit of a pain with the vertical coil... I tested a new juice from @MarkDBN aka Hazeworks because Red Pill doesn't like 40 watts and drippers (for me anyway)... According to the bottle, Purpz is a purple grape slushie with a fruity undertone and it most certainly that! I had already tongue tested the juice before putting it into an atty... if the juice doesn't pass the tongue test it never makes it into an atty! I'm not a big fan of grape but it's a really nice juice... I will test it in a Dvarw sometime...

OK back to the Njord... is there flavour? Yes, there is... despite the vertical coil and slight hassle to build and wick it it is a lot better than I expected... maybe the ultem goodie has made a difference... let me remove it and check... yes it makes a BIG difference! OK I can see what all the drama was about... flavour is VERY muted without the ultem thingy!

Bottom line is it's nothing special but it works... will I use it? Probably not... will send it down to @KZOR for a test drive. Maybe he can get more from it than I can.
NjordBuild1.jpg NjordBuild2.jpg NjordBuild3.jpg NjordBuild4.jpg

It's settling in a bit now and it's actually not bad will try it with some juices I'm more familiar with... but the Purpz is pretty lekker in the Njord! :p

I wanted to dislike this RDA but it's actually way better than I anticipated! And I expected to put it away after the test and I'm dripping and using it!

But that's basically a completely new design for almost the entire RDA, lol.
Imagine Morten going "nooo guys it works perfectly fine. but we made this here redesigned one just in case. Not that there's anything wrong with the first design. No no. We didn't say that.".
Nah, it's ok - the first one was just the "prototype" :p

Nah, it's ok - the first one was just the "prototype" :p
"The BMW 7-series is completely fine and works great. You just have to put a Mercedes E-series engine, dashboard, electronics and exhaust in it, but after that it's fantastic yo"

I wanted to dislike this RDA but it's actually way better than I anticipated! And I expected to put it away after the test and I'm dripping and using it!
kzor waiting patiently.....

@KZOR tried his best to get flavour (flavour as advertised) out of this thing, actually even improved the concept and still a fail. Should thank the 1st reviewer that made most withdraw from the GB and I'm sitting here wondering if Grim Green is that good an actor or how much did old Morten promise him?

Hear thee, hear thee. The @KZOR has spoken

Thanks Louis, now we can leave all the confusion behind us and put this atty to rest. All the guilt feelings should now be gone @Steyn777

4be32acd7569ce874f8cbbb2475669dd.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Back